New stuff in Thessaloniki.. ???

Well I don`t know anymore..,  I used to have my finger on the pulse..of the where too , what to do in Thessaloniki.. & now.. , really ... I have no idea.. :(
So I still know of a couple of events...   here in Thessaloniki.., & I will post them on here as I get to hear about them..
But anyone .... really.. I`d like to get to hear about the more crazy get-to-gethers... from the not so Greek community...  anyone out there want to keep me informed , so i can generate a better community spirit within Thessaloniki..

I`d love to hear from you all

Love & Light

Hi Anne,

My name is Anne as well and I'm from New Zealand/Australia.  I figure with your name we're roughly in the same age group etc.   I am going to be living in Thessaloniki for a couple of years, we already have an apartment there.   I was wondering if you would like to meet up for a coffee some time?

Unfortunately I have no idea about what and where to go etc, but we enjoy going out for drinks, meals etc and there seem to be plenty of places there from what I can see.  I am here with my husband who is also from NewZealand.

Yes, but you can give private lessons in english there, so you can passed the times with students who are young and qualitative. In my country persons who speak English mother language, are preferred to make practical and enhance the quality  of speech. My regards to you.

Hi Anne,

It s good to hear that you are good with the community spirit. I try to follow this link lovethessaloniki.com a blog updating the new events in city.

So, if we can gather some more interested people for the "i need a hero" event in Kalamaria, we may organize a meeting after. Here is the information of the event.

lovethessaloniki.com/2014/09/11/action-field-kodra-2014-i-need-a-hero/

actionfieldkodra.gr/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=198%3Aptogramma-2014&Itemid=65&lang=en