30% ruling

Hi can any one let me know about 30% ruling for the foreigners in Netherlands? what are its benefits and the disadvantages?

Hi,

Tax Slab in Netherlands a bit high as compared to other countries but for foreigners there is 30% ruling which is applicable to the foreigners earning in Netherlands.

That means the first 30 % salary will be non taxable and tax will be applied on the  leftover salary

Can you tell me about the advantages and disadvantages of applying for 30% ruling. will there be any extra costs in public transports etc?

Thanks NeleshGoel for your information.

As this is your first post I can welcome you as a new member of this forum, so welcome on board.

Can you please give us some more information about yourself so we can get to know more about you?
The members get to know you better and this can increase your social network.

This is a blog which members are participating and sharing about their experiences.
After a certain numerous posts, your private mail system will unlock automatically. How more you post how bigger your capacity will be.

Love to hear from you soon!

Hello,

Well i have moved to Netherlands from INDIA (PUNE) in May'14 and is currently working with a baking client in Rotterdam.
I am currently based out in Weena. As its been few months over here in Netherlands so feel a bit settled but initial days were really full of Struggle Search for an accommodation / Food and other stuff.

It's been 4 months now but i havn't see much of Indians over here in Rotterdam or some communities which i can be part of so as can know more people over here in Netherlands.

Rotterdam is a multi cultural city so there must be more Indians like you.
Maybe you can ask your colleagues or do some research on the net. Another good source is to check out the network section in the green banner above the page.

Or invite some people.

Yeah will navigate through the Network section on the Website to see if can find any Indian communities.

Thanks for the information