Habitation partagé/colectif au Shenzhen

Salut,

Je suis un architecte de Serbie. J'arrive au Shenzhen. Je cherche un appartement - pas très cher (3000rmb).
J'arrive au Shenzhen au 29e septembre.

Vous vous trouvez habitation avec moi très agréable. Je suis responsable, hygienic et je respeit l'espace privé des autres.
Envoyez-moi vos réponses ici.

"Pardon my French."

archVuk wrote:

Salut,

Je suis un architecte de Serbie. J'arrive au Shenzhen. Je cherche un appartement - pas très cher (3000rmb).
J'arrive au Shenzhen au 29e septembre.

Vous vous trouvez habitation avec moi très agréable. Je suis responsable, hygienic et je respeit l'espace privé des autres.
Envoyez-moi vos réponses ici.

"Pardon my French."

As this is an Anglophone forum could you please post in ENGLISH only. Thank you.

I saw, people communicating in french, so I assumed I could do the same. Why? Is this a problem?

archVuk wrote:

I saw, people communicating in french, so I assumed I could do the same. Why? Is this a problem?

Yes it is as members will not be able to understand your post and be able to offer information or advice. If you wish to post in French then click on the flag icon on the top right hand corner of this page and then select francais.

The post will then go onto the french speaking section of the forum.

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/ENGLISH_zps6781a35b.jpg

Hello archVuk,

When posting to any of our Anglophone forums, kindly post in English only out of consideration to the rest of our members.

All of our forums have 5 separate language-specific versions (English, French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese) which can be accessed by clicking on the flag icon in the green banner at the top of the page and selecting the desired language from the drop-down menu. In each of these forums postings should be in the language of the forum ONLY.

Please take the time to read the CHINA FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT, it explains the rules that members are expected to adhere to when using our forums.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Vous parlez bien le français. Tu utilises wechat, toi?

yongmatthieu wrote:

Vous parlez bien le français. Tu utilises wechat, toi?

Please post in ENGLISH only as this is an Anglophone forum.
If you wish to post in French please click on the flag icon, top right hand corner of this page then select from the drop down box.
Thank you.