Private Bahasa language teacher Kemang

Hey Kebe,

PM me if you are still looking for Bahasa Indonesia teacher as am an Indonesian Trilingual (Indonesian-English-Dutch):D

-Dewi-

Kebe Tang wrote:

Hi,

I'm looking for a Bahasa teacher who can come to Kemang village and teach the lesson at home.

Please let me know the price.

Regards,

Kebe

Hi Tebe, are you still looking for Bahasa teacher ?

If you haven't find a tutor yet, I can help you with that!

with my pleasure i will help u n u dont need to pay me
but its far enough from my home to kemang
hehehe

can you please share yout PIN BB...it would be nice for me to promote you to my friends..

Hallo Kebe,
I am the student of University Of Indonesia, the second most reputable University in this country , majoring English , I am native Indonesian, have Experience in teaching Indonesian even teaching for international student who take Magister.
Please text me to 083807526505 for more details .
Thankyou . See you. Leony AngeLa

Hello , am looking bahasa teacher am living in jakarta cempaka mass , this my contact ****   thanks
youssef

Hello , are you teacher . this my contact ***  thanks
youssef

[Moderated: no copy/paste pls]

Dude, we get it...don't need to send the same messages over and over again.

try to PM them next time :)

good luck !

hello. I'm wisnu, i'm an indonesian native. i'm majoring in english from universitas padjadjaran, bandung. kemang is very close to my home. regards

I interesting for lessons from zou. I live i Setiabudi. We can have some lessons bz skzap. Mz mail [email protected]

Hello Fuad S,

I advise you to post in the Language classes in Jakarta section please. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla

Why you guys put crazy numbers upon Indonesian lesson which is probably the easiest language in the world. Here in Europe you still can get private teacher for 28 Euros per week (2 times meeting) for French lesson which i think a very complicated language, and the patrol/gas price here is much more expensive compared to Jakarta.

Just be honest and give the normal price, don't be ridiculous please!! It's embarrassing ;).

Hello , please what is your skype id ? Im looking for indonesian teacher online ,, thank you
or you can add me to your skype :( abdul aldo )

Hello abdul aldo

Could you please tell us to whom are you talking to in your post?

Regards
Kenjee

To the teacher DWSA
Thank you

Hello, i would be interested in learning bahasa... though i learned a few common words... i am looking forward to stay here and on a verge of documentation... without knowing bahasa language i am finding it very very difficult to survive... please help... terimah kasih :)

hello, i would be interested in learning bahasa... lemme know program schedule and fees... terimah kasi :)

You posted in different threads now asking about bank accounts, KITAS etc.

Are you now living in Jakarta already or do you still have the plan to move here sometime soon ??

I am living here already... at the moment on tourist visa... have applied for kitas...

Avish Khetan wrote:

I am living here already... at the moment on tourist visa... have applied for kitas...

So it means you find a local company which is sponsoring your KITAS ??

That was quick because yesterday you asked how to get it......

Hi,

In search of a bahasa Indonesia tutor for my partner and I. We currently reside in Kemang Village. If interested let us know.

Regards,
Suni

Closed