Looking for an english speaking nanny/sitter for our two yr old!

Hi! We moved from california to sma a couple of months ago. We speak spanish at home and to our two year old daughter but a fluent in english and we are looking for an english speaking nanny or baby sitter so our daughter can learn the language... Anyone???

yep!! I speak english too =) and welcome to Mexico city =)

Hello

My daughter is 17 and has been babysitter for my grand daughter for last four years (since she was born). She loves toddlers! And is fluent in Spanish and English...we are American living here for five years. What kind of hours, days, and location? She is excellent with kids. Her name is Bronte. I look forward to your reply!

@ alannars > Please post this job offer in the appropriate section: https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/north-ame … tting.html

Thank you :)

Priscilla

l am a nanny looking for housekeeping and nanny job.l can take care of your kid .For more information you can contact me on email [email protected].

Will look at ad.

Yes i can do the job, here is my email [email protected]

Hi,

I realize that this is an old post, but I just recently moved to San Miguel from New York City to work for an NGO and am looking for a part-time babysitting position. I worked as a babysitter for two families in New York City while I attended NYU. If you are still in need of a babysitter or know of a family that is in need ,

Best,

Kara DeMilio

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum
kad365 wrote:

Hi,

I realize that this is an old post, but I just recently moved to San Miguel from New York City to work for an NGO and am looking for a part-time babysitting position. I worked as a babysitter for two families in New York City while I attended NYU. If you are still in need of a babysitter or know of a family that is in need ***

Best,

Kara DeMilio

Welcome to the forum.

The best place to advertise for a position is in the jobs section located in the green banner top of this page. Your ad will get maximum exposure there and will remain current.

Hello all

For those seeking nanny jobs, please refer to the link below. The forum is not meant for job hunts.

Please post this job offer in the appropriate section: https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/north-ame … tting.html

Thank you :)

Kenjee