Any Filipinos in this forum?

Hello,

I am new here and very keen to expand my network outside Singapore and Philippines.  Hope i get to know some Filipinos living in Bangkok.

Thanks
Philip

Hello Philip.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I would invite you to have a look at the Filipino expatriates in Bangkok Network.

Hope you'll get new acquaintances from here!

Thanks.

Karen :)

Thanks a lot Karen...

One filipina here!

Pinoy here

hello. new here in BKK. pinay here. hope to meet more pinoys, I know no one!!!

hello. new here in BKK. pinay here. hope to meet more pinoys, I know no one!!!

Hello Seyra,

I am a Malaysian and an expat in Bangkok. I have been staying and doing business in Bangkok for more than 2 years. I can help you to get 1000  of Pinoy friends in Bangkok. There are so 30% of Bangkok are Pinoy. I like to mingle with pinoy groups. So, let us be friends by knowing each other more informatively. Give me your intro. We can maybe hang out to some places where many Pinoys are. I am not seeking for women. I am very decent.

New friend,
Danny R.

Hi, Looking for pinoy friends! is there anyone free to hang out this weekend? lloking forward to meet you all!

Hi! Pinoy here from Pattaya. Kindly do drop me a message if you are going to have a meetup in Bangkok or Pattaya. Looking forward to meet my fellow Pinoys and Pinays in Thailand.

Any meet up this week end guys?

this ain't too active.

no meetings? get together? come on guys. xmas and new year is coming.

Yup,, im here in Bkk too,invite me if there any Xmas party here,,I been here for 2 years already,, mabuhay!!!!;)

splender wrote:

Yup,, im here in Bkk too,invite me if there any Xmas party here,,I been here for 2 years already,, mabuhay!!!!;)

bro, wala ba tayo sports activities jan? baka may mga kakilala ka na wants to play basketball..

Hi chardeenas,

Please can you post in English only on the Anglophone section of the Thailand forum for other members to read and participate. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

David wrote:

Hi chardeenas,

Please can you post in English only on the Anglophone section of the Thailand forum for other members to read and participate. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Yes. My bad. Thanks for the reminder.

hi everyone,
Im filipino here. planning for a vacation next month january 17 to be exact hopefully.
Anyone who knows a room for rent for a period of 1 month only.
tnx guys..your help will be appreciated.

Filipino here, just came in Bangkok. :) i don't know any Filipinos around really, It would be great to befriend anybody here.

@ kenz72: Please feel free to post an advert in the section rooms for rent in Bangkok :)

Any plans of meet-up this weekend?

hello, fellow pinoys!

been in bangkok since may '13, would be great to have more pinoy friends by now. any meet up happening soon?

thanks,
josh

hello everybody , i am new here in Expat.com. i'm living in thailand 3 years now .any Filipino interested to go to Yaowarat this coming weekend jan18-19 ? or Asiatique maybe. thanks

hi angge,

are these areas not affected by the ongoing protests?
nice! asiatique is a cool place for dining and drinking.

what i heard from my collegues at work living in Bangkok is that transportation are stable, i hope. i will be using BTS going to Saphan Taksin Station then ride the Boat and go to those places. Well if there is a problem on site i can always change to another place.

Anything you have in mind for visiting or site seeing?

Hi pals, just recently arrived in bangkok... im from manila and i will be living here in bangkok for a year and currently working near here in soi ladya.. Im trying to look for some buddies to get hang around during weekends..

Thanks

Up! Any plans for a meet up soon, guys?

good idea.. if there will be a small meet-up . any suggestion for a place? ( like 7th floor of central world food court ) i am free on saturday and sunday .

angge_bkk wrote:

good idea.. if there will be a small meet-up . any suggestion for a place? ( like 7th floor of central world food court ) i am free on saturday and sunday .

Bro, is this the one inside Zen? Food Loft?

Game, let's set the date!

heya..Im interested in working and living in Thailand, is there any Hotels that hire filipino there? please any suggestions and help are much appreciated.. Thanks ;) wink*

THanks good forum

any filipinos who know a room for rent in bkk area or whom i can share a room with.....

are you staying alone?

Hello everyone, Happy New Year!  :cool:

hi every one

Any filipinos in Mahachai Area?

Hello Jayson,
I'm in Mahachai! A bit far from Bangkok But I do attend sunday masses in Holy Redemeer Church in Bangkok. Would be nice to meet you there! I don't have  a lot of filipino friends here, not one in Mahachai ! If interested, I'l be in Holy Redemeer Church on sunday, my cp # is 090 2805187.

hello, pinoy expats!

di na natuloy ang meet up. you guys still interested?  :)

ok with me on sunday. My only time to go to Bangkok! Day only.

hello, looking for new friends in bkk