Looking for a hairdresser that is great with blondes!

Recently moved from Australia and desperately need my hair done. I have hear of a few western inspired hairdressers but wanted to see if there was anymore to think about. Preferably would like one that is good with blonde hair and knows how to listen to what I like and have a great finished product... Also off topic I have lost my belly bar and can not find any anywhere? Is there a piercing place or anywhere I could just find a cheap one? Thank you!

My wife had some good results at the Korean hairdresser's next to Ratanak Plaza, and more recently at the Japanese one in the new Aeon Mall.

you wont be disappointed with Bearhanded at The Willow hotel in street 21 for a hair dresser

phone +85593700431 Vaughan

Toni & Guy has opened in the new aeon mall on the first floor
   The Colourist shin can look after you , they have a 50% discount on all colours at the moment

Hiya - I'm from NZ and moved here a few weeks ago. I was going to check out Toni&Guy at Aeon Mall as the Manager is an ex-pat plus they have 50% discounts at the moment. I don't know the name but I've also been recommended a salon that turns into a gay club in the evenings!

I'd agree with the recommendation for Bearhanded. Vaughan is a lovely guy with lots of very happy customers!