Wing Chun Phnom Penh

Hi

I studied traditional Wing Chun for many years, but am getting rusty as I have no one to train with here in PP.

I was wondering if there was anyone out there with a similar predicament, if you'd like to meet up for some regular training.

Or, perhaps you'd like to learn Wing Chun.

If yes to either of those, please drop me a line :)

Thanks.

Hi jimmysaville,

welcome to Expat.com! :)

I hope you find lots of contacts here very soon.

All the best,
Christine

Not there yet but hope to be early next year. My son (7) is learning Wing Chun in Hong Kong (currently he has a green belt) and it would be great if he could continue. Would you consider teaching a kid?

Hi,

I want to learn Wing Chun in Phnom Penh. Where can I learn? I there any W Chun club here?

Thank you

My name Sorasmei, Cambodian, I like to be trained in Wing Chun. Hope you could be my Wing Chun Teacher.

my email: [email protected]

Good afternoon!
My name is Kimleng. I'm civil engineer. I want to learn Wong Chun from your club, so how can I know your address? My mail address is < [email protected]>. Please let me know.

Thanks very much

Hi i Would be very interested to learn and practice wing Chun , I am looking for a trainer in Phnom Penh
Did you find anybody yet ?
Regards, Sylvain

Hello Sylvain -> Do not hesitate to post an advert in the Classes section in the phnom penh classifieds. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

im from svay rieng city and there is a wing chun classes going on in one of my expat neighbor. i saw a wooden dummy and they practice every morning from 8-9:30am.  I hope I can learn it too.

Hi Jimmy,

Where do you stay in PP? I would love to learn from you. Please advise.

thank you.

Hi campinoy,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Please note that this thread is a bit old

Feel free to start a new thread with all you questions or even for sharing useful information here on the Phnom Penh Forum please :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

ok thanks.

hi Jimmy

My name is Kim Heng, i'm Cambodian and i used to train WC and JKD with my Sifu, Mr. Pov Yanna Cambodian from French. And i would like to keep training Wing Chun with you. Please contact me by this Email address: [email protected]

Best regards,

Ly Kim Heng

Hi Jimmy

I want to learn Wing Chun in Phnom Pneh and i don't where to study. After searching in Google, i saw your post. I am interested in leaning with you. if you still in phnom penh, can you send me your address detail with phone number to my email address [email protected].

Regards,

Buntha

Hi Jimmy!
i badly wanna learn wing Chun.
if its possible would you please take me as ur student.
Here is ma email address: [email protected] or [email protected]
looking forward to hearing from ya

Blessing: Mike
Anw i am cambodian

Hi Jimmy

I want to learn Wing Chun and can you share us you contact detail via [email protected].

Waiting for your reply.

Regards,

Buntha

Hi Guys

very sorry for the late reply. I do not think I received any notifications about replies.

We are still training in Phnom Penh, for anybody interested in training traditional Chinese Kung Fu. Wing Chun is one very interesting art. There are others.

I have mailed the most recent members. Some of the older posts, I have not contacted you because it seems a very long time ago. But please reply here if you would like to try some classes.

Many thanks.

Dear jimmy

I interest with wing chun so much. I want to learn Wing chun so please tell me if you teach

Hi Guys

that is great. We are a small private class, and only have space for maybe another 2 students. Too many students can degrade the quality of teaching.

In a few months, we will open a more public class in Phnom Penh town center.

If you are interested to train, please leave your email address here and I will ask one of our students to contact you.

Many thanks, and good training :)

Hi Jimmy,

I did wingchun years ago, I'd like to start practice it again. please let me know where is your class?

Hi I did Wing Chun for a year but am really rusty. Where's the class?

Hi guys, I just moved to Phnom Penh from Hongkong.  I have been doing Wingchun intensively for over 2 years.  Would like to do it here too.

very interested in learning wing chun in phnom penh.

ggzzppoo [at] gmail [dot] com

I will be in Phnom Penh soon hopefully, I have a fair amount of Wing chun exp and will be looking for serious training partners...

Hi Folks

thanks for your interest - we now have a good regular core group of students, and we are not looking for more students at this stage.

We may open a branch of our main school here in PP, in the next months. If we do that, I will post back here.

Best wishes and good training.

When you say we who are you?

What is your lineage?

How long have you been training?

At least have the decency to answer me as i have you!

My friend, my lineage and longevity is not really relevant to you personally.

All the best with your training. :)

Good luck master JIMMY SAVILLE!!  ;)

I am here now ready for 'Beimo'

Aster Jimmy are you not interested in a comparison of skills?

[Moderated: Inappropriate post.]

(Moderated: no free ads please )

I am interested to learn Wing Chun. Email: [email protected]
Tel: 0979919324

Hello Vong Visalsambath and welcome to Expat.com

Kindly note that this thread has been created in 2012.

Please drop in an advert in our Find or propose classes in Phnom Penh so as to increase your chances to find a wing chun tutor.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi! Can you teach me wing chun?

Hi sar sereyboth > this is an old topic. I would invite you to post an ad in the classifieds in Phnom Penh section. Thank you

I can teach wing chun,

Hello,

If you are still training I would love to come along.  I trained for a year or so a while ago and loved it.

Thanks!
Shannon

Any new arrivals in PP who want to get together and train Wing Chun?

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share external links on the forum