How to make friends in Austria

I don't speak the language and it's kinda difficult for me ...

It's difficult to find friends my age
.I go to volkhochshule but I always meet people age 30..but me I would love to have friends 20s.my age.:)

lisamary wrote:

I don't speak the language and it's kinda difficult for me ...

Well German is not the easiest languange to learn or kn ow, I have been here 5 years and still dont really speak it, so your not alone. But lots of people spak English in Vienna, so it is easy to get by with English.

lisamary wrote:

It's difficult to find friends my age
.I go to volkhochshule but I always meet people age 30..but me I would love to have friends 20s.my age.:)

Where are you from?

From Seychelles...u

Please look here at Expat.com around your region. 
Basically its english speaking, but if you want to have a group of friends a lot of social media they have a group of your age it depends in your interest.

Hey guys! I'm 17 and i will be in Vienna a month and in Austria a year (OÖ) and i would like to know some people to do go in the city and something like that. My E-Mail is [email protected].
I'm from Mexico and i speak Español, English and Deutsch
Bye!

Hi i live in upper Austria, linz and would love to have friends.. thanks

Hi my name is Sam am an Erasmus student will really appreciation if am connected to Nigerians in Austria/Vienna tnx☺

Hi   mercy  am   here  for  a few  days  like a week I f  I can  hook  up with  you  before  ileave  my name  is  peter, my email [email protected]

how  lisa  how  are  you

I'm really interesting in making friend in Australia, but whatever way through

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : please do not share personal contactr

This forum is for Austria, Europe -  NOT Australia

14,203 km
Distance from Austria to Australia

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/vt/data=U4aSnIyhBFNIJ3A8fCzUmaVIwyWq6RtIfB4QKiGq_w,aos8Z-bFZATdHcpxFlqyIdgEgUKsI62fdiaxveL1LhI9SH9RfR16Ewj1K90mRIP1jaEALukU4XloO93q2qBEVT9Ch1uixVM0Xv2B8ARFZZjVjsCid0ZpJJBbQ0TygFmd4sOFToXssZuU0lSRnPEE8XXbEjriQWW_dbkvqcyQTMGNSqwQQwCEkMw3ytwKb0Nl0CFi5Cf21YUtDX5S4T36r1p9I3Ejjpi1Kx2KltDGCwAqlaHJzKo3W52FNSQjPE3a8jKeZRytq2RaLUqAysFvBnE

Hi everyone

I am new here in Vienna, i got admission in University of Vienna. I am looking for good friends around world. I am from Pakistan.

Hello all

For info some irrelevant posts have been removed from this thread.

Reminder : This thread is about

Which are your best tips to meet people and to make friends in Austria??

Regards
Kenjee

Hello there. My name is Sen and I live in the U.S. Where are you from?
Hope to hear from you soon.

Sen

Hallo.  I have been living and learning german Language for six months now and I would say that  it is easier to meet New People in Learning Language centers but not easier to make friends especially for we Men and let me say  with special "colour".One among many reasons could be that one meet a new member in every Course and the Course last only 15 working days. For me I really wanted to have a normal friend or friends who Germany Language is part and parcel of their life and from them I could learn more faster than staying in my room and  forcing issues. I play Table Tennis but still  it is not easy to find a somebody whom I can play with.,and in the proccess learn this language. Many come as Patners and that makes a bit difficult to go further .To answer the question I must say one can find friends easier when something of common Interesst arises.with bad habits more especially than with good habits and intentions.