Need information

hi,
im amber living in pakistan. planning to move western australia soon. just wanted to ask that i have no any teaching experience yet i want to work  in a school as a early childhood teacher or as a assistant teacher. is there any possibility of getting any job without any experience or certification?
looking forward for ur help n responce :(

Hello mrs.amber

There is no chance you get a job in Australia without proper certificates and experience behind. Even People with certificates find it difficult to get employment over there.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

mrs.amber wrote:

hi,
im amber living in pakistan. planning to move western australia soon. just wanted to ask that i have no any teaching experience yet i want to work  in a school as a early childhood teacher or as a assistant teacher. is there any possibility of getting any job without any experience or certification?
looking forward for ur help n responce :(

As kenjee has stated you will not get work in Australia.
You must have qualifications and experience.

I would not be coming over to WA without a job. Perth is the most expensive city in Australia to live.

what kind of work can a housewife do in australia. im an educated lady but never worked before

im disappointed :(

I am sorry for your disappointment but that is the harsh reality.
If you have no qualifications then you simply will not get work at all. Unemployment is rising here in Australia and so companies will hire locals first.

If you are young enough you could try for a working holiday visa which allows you to work at fruit picking and other jobs.
For information on this www.immi.gov.au