Groups of friends in cyprus ..

i was last week in larnaca airport and i met many new guys and girls who they come to visit cyprus or to look for a job here.
you know,, i was little sad because nobody provides help to those people , they were lost in the airport and they need help and nice company .
i was like this before 3 years when i came to cyprus ..
now i have an idea,, let's make a group of friends ,expats . we can meet every week , we can visit many places , we can eat and swim and do parties .. actually we can help those guys who comes from outside of cyprus to find friends easy and to communicate better with the expats here in cyprus ..
actually i found out that many people they leave cyprus and they go to england or france just to find better life style ,,
i believe we can create it here ..
sure we all can share the ideas .
glad to be in this great forum .
you can contact with me on my e,mail [email protected]
thanks

Hello marcharis.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Nice idea! Hope you'll get a lot of responses soon.

Thank you,
Aurélie

hey aurelie .
glad to see your respond .. :)
you were the first ,, and that is positive .
do you live in cyprus??where in cyprus ??
let's find more people to establish our  new group .
thank you dear expat ,

I NEED GOOD FRIENDS AND IM READY TO HELP EVRYONE IF I CANT IM LIVE IN LIMASSOL AND I WANT TO MET NICE NEW FRIENDS IF ANYBODY WANT MY HELP AND MY REALK FRIENDSHIP IM CHRISTIANO CANT CALL ME ANY TIME IN

Hello christiano alveri -> Could you please lower your caps lock when writing? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi.. i like ur idea. i really appreciate this effort. it wil be very helpful for students.i m also aa student from pakistan & planing to come to cyprus for study. plz tell me is it good to move there? & is it true that cyprus is a bankcryupt state? or its ecomony is going down now..

Hi huma24,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :happy:

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hello Markaris.

Its a great idea mate. Let me know if you organize something and will surely participate with my family and two kids. My tel. is
99-661089.

Just a thought ...the way things are going in Cyprus with the useless politicians and thieving Bankers ... I see us soon becoming Repatriates from Expatriates. :))

hey guys and girls.. we are getting more and more , :)
i wish from you guys to start to inform about this group . i mean when we become big group we can provide better help .. we can enjoy more , many ideas always better than one or even two or three ..
glad to talk to you huma ,,and constantine . welcome :)

Hi, I'm new here, and looking to meet and make good friends. I'm over 6 ft tall and good to look at I guess, but my shyness makes me a little reserved at first, so it's been hard for me. I need some people with the fire 😈 lol, I'm open to see where the fun at.

Hello Tease007,

This thread is quite an old one. I kindly invite you to create  new one and post on the forum for maximum visibility.

Are you an expatriate? Share with us your life! This will help also other members to get to know you more.

Regards

Kenjee

Oh ok, I get now. Yes I am an expatriate, I'm studying here and I grew up in Vienna, Austria. Would like to meet advanced minded people from here to have fun together with. My email is [email protected]

:) thats great

tease , welcome .
dear friends , yes that blog is an old one , but it would be nice if we give a new life again to our blog , i will say hello to everyone came to our blog  ,
let me remind you about myself , i am aris , i work in nicosia , my mother is from malta and father is greek cypriot . i came to cyprus before few years , i am still looking to build an perfect group of friends , guys and girls , and to do many activities together , like camping  , going together to nice places , go to cinema , beach parties .
tell us about your dreams , what help you need to enjoy cyprus ,
what life style you look for .?

hi marcharis my name is christel from cameroon live in accra(ghana) an i want to study to cyprus but up to now i have no friend there who can helps  me about this or that i would like to come on december an start my course on january but i will let u know the town that i want .if u used whatsap is better to talk there if u want tks u for advance

send me to my e,mail   [email protected] and we can talk ,

Hi guys,

As I just posted in another topic, my name is Benoit, I'm French, 23, and just arrived in Nicosia last week-end.

I am going to work here for couple of month so if you want to go for drinks, visits, play football or anything else let me know I will be in!

Thanks,
Benoit