Alcohol Ban in Bahrain

I was just scrolling around online and came across some articles about a vote to ban alcohol in Bahrain?  Is this something that is likely?  Seems like this would hurt the business in Bahrain quite a bit...

A piece of advice for when you live in Bahrain - never ever ever believe everything that is written in the press :)

Secondly, even if it is true it takes about 50 years to implement it.

I guess  :D  is all I have to say to that!  Thanks!

Every now and then the Members of Parliament get bored and drum up things to discuss and vote on. They need to sing for supper, you see.

Once upon a time there was an idea to ban mannequins. Then they also felt that people should not be drying washed underwear on their balconies.

Let me say - I still enjoy a good satisfying ogle at those nice shapely mannequins. However, I do not dry my washed underwear in my balcony mainly because I have a perfectly good clothes dryer at home.

:D

Don't worry about that. Will never happen

We are still waiting for driving laws and a rule where men can't beat their wives and daughters. Still waiting for a law against animal abuse. They did discuss banning pork too but again it will take forever to implement these if they can be bothered at all (which they aren't)