EXTENDING SAUDI BUSINESS VISA

As Salam O Alaikum,

I am on Saudi Business Visa, i got visa for 60 days with multiple visits. My first 30 days of stay end on 26-09-2014. Anyone can please let me know, can i further extend my Saudi Business Visa for 90 days from Saudi Arabia.

The business visa is a little complicated. The visa validity starts from the day it was stamped. You can stay for 30 days consecutively and make a u turn. If you make exit and renter on the 59 th day your visa is by default valid for another 30 days. However during this period id u exit the ccountry you will need a new visa to return. Hope that explains.

I recently learned some facts about the business visa as i have gone thru it. It all depends upon on the duration of stay on the visa. If duration of stay is 30 days; then you shall able to use it for 90 days or your each entry is valid for 30 days until 60th day of the visa. for example; you got duration of stay as 60 days; then you can use it for 120 days with each entry valid for 60 days until 60th day of the visa. Once you exit the country, you would not be able to enter again after the expiry of visa but you can stay safely on your last entry based on the duration of stay you got.

Answer to the question regarding extension is; your employer can apply the extension internally that is normally granted for 30 days maximum. During Hajj & Ramzan; extensions are not guaranteed but your employer is the only one who can initiate it.

If your duration of stay is 30 days; then you must leave the country before 26-09-2014

Thank you very much for your response.

Sir, i got Business Visa on 05-08.2014, validity mentioned as 60 days, duration of stay mentioned as 30 days with multiple visits and visa expires on 06-10-2014.

Accordingly, I booked the flight for 28-08-2014 and return on 26-09.2014.(29 days).

Please let me know, can i arrange extension of business visa from Jeddah for 90 days (i.e; without making exit to homeland).

yes u can extend that for at least 10 or 11 months u just required a extension letter from your company with validity of one or two months on each extension if you don't have any company tie up i am not sure what u should do may be you have to  contact your embassy something like that not sure though.because i am on business visa same like you i have extended my 6th month so far with the help of the extension letter.

Sir thank you very much for your response.

You mentioned that you extended your business visa on the basis of extension letter from Company, please do let me know which Company you talked about extension letter i.e; Saudi Company or your parent company in your homeland.

Besides, please also let me know about the whole procedure you adopted, like

- You got extension letter from _____ company.
- Where you present this extension letter ?
- What was the fees for extension letter ?
- How many days before expiry of your visa, you applied for extension ?
- In how many days you got extension in visa ?

I am awaiting for your response.

Hi,
See my wife is working here in TCS company and every month company automatically give me the extension letter to my wife for the validity of 1 mon i don't have to do anything i get the letter from this company right here in Riyadh, as i mentioned before i don,t know the procedure  i will check with someone i will provide the info or u can contact any person who is working as admin or head in any company in saudi ask him to provide u a letter that can be done.question to your answer is yes we can extended the business visa without going out.of the country there should be some one who will help u to extended your visa ,my wife company pays 1600 sar for extension letter validity of 2 months.extension letter is given to me before 10 days of its expiration this is how it works for me.