Shopping

The shopping is amazing at Jeddah

There should be a pinned thread , with names of malls and their geographic coordinates!

Hello all

@ emeraldsaregreen : That's a great idea!! I can make this a pin post if some of you would gratefully give some names of shopping malls and their location ;)

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Will this be confusing?

As we have mixture of cities...

Jeddah
Riyadh etc

Assalamu aleykum, are there anyone can find me work in Saudi Arabia, I want to talk with some one else who has ability to find me a job, I will pay for his service. I am not lying, as long as I am muslim. I would like to have contract paper signs. Even I am ready to buy ticket from my self. Thanks very much.

Green1 wrote:

Assalamu aleykum, are there anyone can find me work in Saudi Arabia, I want to talk with some one else who has ability to find me a job, I will pay for his service. I am not lying, as long as I am muslim. I would like to have contract paper signs. Even I am ready to buy ticket from my self. Thanks very much.

As the topic of this post is about shopping perhaps you should post a new thread about searching for work in Saudi Arabia. Have you clicked on the jobs section on the green banner at the top of the page ??

Arwabas wrote:

The shopping is amazing at Jeddah

Really ? what do you recommend ? where should I go ?
I've been here for a while and I'm taking a flight to Dubai every month to go shopping.