Permanent visa stay for UK

Hiiiii everyone,

Wag1? ??;) I'm from india, and thinking to move to England with my family. My friends and relatives are already British and has set up their business there!

Can someone tell me what documents ill be requiring? Some advice/help would be great

Thank you!!!

Hello Pardeep,

I do not think you will find some body on the forum who could give you an accurate information on current rules.

Kindly go through the following site.
https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/work-visas

I was recently informed by a friend that some of the information on this site has been amended therefore a sure way is to seek advise from an immigration lawyer,

You do not really need a permanent visa to set up and run a business and invest in UK. You can apply for up to 5 year 'multiple entry business visa' from your country and the UK high commission has all the necessary  information on its requirements. :) .

pardeepsran wrote:

Hiiiii everyone,

Wag1? ??;) I'm from india, and thinking to move to England with my family. My friends and relatives are already British and has set up their business there!

Can someone tell me what documents ill be requiring? Some advice/help would be great

Thank you!!!

Your profile say you want to go to France n here you say that you want to locate yourself in UK.... Logically you have people their and here you are asking documentation.... Sound like you need real advice that go to chanakya puri which is in Delhi although you already introduce ur self as from delhi n ask in uk embassy that how u get permanent visa but to have perm visa, you  will not get asap its takes year with lot of qualifications n documentation.
And if you create thread than please make it sure its meaningful n helpful for expats as this thread is waste less to me.

What kind of qualifications n documents bro?
I know some illiterate people recently moved there but that cost them around 1cr

pardeepsran wrote:

What kind of qualifications n documents bro?
I know some illiterate people recently moved there but that cost them around 1cr

riazcdki wrote:

Kindly go through the following site.
https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/work-visas

sachingoel85 wrote:

go to chanakya puri which is in Delhi although you already introduce ur self as from delhi n ask in uk embassy that how u get permanent visa