Study in singapoure

Hello  I m a tunisian nurse student I want to study alternative medecine exactly Chinese acupuncture and cupping any help plz i have no idea about institute cost of living there no idea?thx

Hello my name is manel am from tunisia and i want to study in singapoure i wich that u help me to know about universities cost of living in singapore how can I  start studing there.??

Manelchraigui wrote:

Hello my name is manel am from tunisia and i want to study in singapoure i wich that u help me to know about universities cost of living in singapore how can I  start studing there.??

This has been discussed many times on the forum. Please read the information available and, if you then still have detailed questions that were not answered already, please come back and post them here.

To find the available (officially recognised) universities and schools, as well as the courses they offer, visit www.moe.gov.sg and its linked pages.
Cost of living: Singapore is one of the most expensive places in the world. For details visit www.numbeo.com

Ok thx .i wich i find information about acupuncture ,cupping and alternative medecine