Is New born Baby get iqama under Wife's Sponsership

Hello,

we are in confusion about our child iqama process..
Me came to KSA by Visiting Visa and not having Iqama.. and my wife working in MOH as Nurse had Iqama. we had a baby last month here in KSA.. and we got everything for baby from birth certificate to passport...
we want to go for a vacation to india and return after one month
My question is this ... Is my child get Iqama under my wife because I wont had it...?

hoping for help... plz respond ...

Yes your wife will need to add the child under her sponsorship but to do that her status on IQAMA should be married or else she will need to change that first

thank god we got iqama for baby under wife sponsorship....

Hello,

I have the same problem .. Can any one help .. How could you be able to get the birth certificate when you do not have Iqama .. Is it a saudi local birth certificate or is it from your embassy .. And what documents did you need for that ..

Thanks alot

Hello my friend, are you in ksa ,can you give your number i have same issue can you guide plz

I am working in ministry of health
My husband is working in private

I want my newborn baby iqama to be under my sponsorship..
Mothers sponsorship

Please guide me as ahwal madani in my area is telling me that they don't have mother sponsorship form

That's totally right, Saudi Arabia not allowing mother sponsorship to new born baby “was born inside Saudi Arabia” the father of the baby must follow all the procedures to issue his or her certificate of birth followed by Iqama
Please be noted that there is a penalty if you delay the process of request the birth certificate