NATURAL LOVE!

syed zee wrote:

Modern man has transformed himself into a commodity; he experiences his life energy as an investment with which he should make the highest profit, considering his position and the situation on the personality market. He is alienated from himself, from his fellow men and from nature. His main aim is profitable exchange of his skills, knowledge, and of himself, his "personality package" with others who are equally intent on a fair and profitable exchange. Life has no goal except the one to move, no principle except the one of fair exchange, no satisfaction except the one to consume

Erich Fromm agrees with you completely.

I hope the moderators see this: It's already the second time Hailey spotted this poster plagiarizing others without acknowledgement!

beppi wrote:

I hope the moderators see this: It's already the second time Hailey spotted this poster plagiarizing others without acknowledgement!

There are a lot more than two.  Check out this topic: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=369242, but as I've said somewhere else, it's probably just an oversight.

This could have been natural love but it turned into natural wickedness :)

HaileyinHongKong wrote:
beppi wrote:

There are a lot more than two.  Check out this topic: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=369242, but as I've said somewhere else, it's probably just an oversight.

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt, but I was mistaken.  He has admitted that he's doing it on purpose.

Hello all

@syed zee : You are kindly requested to put the name of original authors whom you quote in your post please.

It is the least you can do, while sharing their thoughts in this community.

Special thanks to beppi and Hailey who noticed this instantly!

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

For some natural love is - Ctrl C + Ctrl V !! ;)

Good day Mr. Shakurismy. For me there is such thing as natural love and it came naturally from God who made us and if you believe in what was written in the bible we will be on the same page that He (God) was the first to love us by
creating us in order to do His will unconditionally.... I'm not forcing you to believe in my statement but if we use our common sense and keen observance with regards to our day to day activities you will surely come to a point that there is a spirit who first love us and also the origin of natural love.

What about those of us (actually, the vast majority of mankind) who believe in other, several, or no God(s), and who have no bible?!?

beppi wrote:

What about those of us (actually, the vast majority of mankind) who believe in other, several, or no God(s), and who have no bible?!?

Anyone who thinks their religion is better than every other religion will never understand what you're saying.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:
beppi wrote:

Anyone who thinks their religion is better than every other religion will never understand what you're saying.

I am afraid you are right on this.

@stuarttownsend, please, I'm not interested in relating this discuss with religion or belief here, because that's one of the reason why the world is at a dagger drawn today... whether from common or uncommon sense the spirit who first love us according to you, love us for reasons.

Shakurismy001 wrote:

@stuarttownsend, please, I'm not interested in relating this discuss with religion or belief here, because that's one of the reason why the world is at a dagger drawn today... whether from common or uncommon sense the spirit who first love us according to you, love us for reasons.

Mr. Shakurismy I'm just answering your question since I believe there is natural love and that natural love came from God Himself. I don't believe it is the reason WHY THE WORLD IS AT A DAGGER DRAWN TODAY, it is us who makes the world go round, by our choice... I'd like to open my hands to you mr shakurismy but not in public... I'd like to chat with you regarding this things privately.

@Stuarttownsend, please don't misconstrue my statement. what I mean is that religion, believe, races etc are some of the reasons while the world today is at dagger drawn and not "Natural Love' as you quoted.
I was only trying to advise you to response to issues without relating it to religion or believe...
Thanks.

It comes naturally ..
you can not plan it ..it just happens
and its wonderful always

Shakurismy001 wrote:

I was only trying to advise you to response to issues without relating it to religion or believe...
Thanks.

What if someone's view of love is inextricably linked to their religious beliefs?

Then it's not natural because religion and believe are not natural and could be change anytime...
Thanks

Is there any acceptable answer?  You asked us to "educate" you, but you have rejected every definition and are now telling people how they are supposed to think.  How can anyone educate someone who does not want to be educated?

Find activities and meet other expats

OR