Need some guidance

Hi,

I have been trying to gather some helpful information and guidance with respect to a career in Romania. I then came across this blog and your replies to a few members here.

Could you please give me a start or information right from the scratch as to what should be my first move if i want to work in Romania.

Being from India, having studied here and worked here. I am a little confused as to where i should start looking. And yes, i have posted an ad for the same (offer to work), with details. A snapshot is as follows -

I have completed an MBA in Finance and marketing and i have gathered just over 5 years of work experience working in the banking industry here in India. Mainly the job profiles were relationship management, business development and sales, client acquisitions. Certain skill sets that i have obtained are financial planning, investment counselling, relationship management, client servicing, sales and business development.

I could also send across a detailed CV to someone who might be willing to help and guide me in getting a suitable job. 

Regards,
Harpreet

Hello Harpreet,

Well your first move would be to go to the romanian embassy, I'm sure they have flyers with helpful informations, and they can tell you the list of documents needed. For working here I think the easyest way is if you work at an  international company and apply for a post here, other way tha language can be quite an obstacle..
Regards,
Ralu