Arabic speakers in Seoul?

@ yacine85 > I suggest you to post your request for roomates here > Shared accommodation in Seoul section. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla

(P.s sorry for the off topic)

salam sister you are welcome :) I am Kamal from Morocco and I study here in Seoul. I am so happy to get know you. if you need any help you are more than welcome :) wish you will enjoy and like the Korean life.

Hello everyone ,

Im so surprised to find many arabic speakers in Korea , Im from Egypt and i live in turkey , i speak Arabic English , and little turkish , and im trying to find a job in Seoul , is it possible ? , do they need arabic speakers for work in south korea?

Hi , I am from Saudi , I want to visit seoul for 5 days on  10  October 2014 , can you plz tell me which is the nicest  area and close to restaurant to stay at , I need your recommendation  for the hotel  also plz . thanks  :)

Hello everyone.

I'm Aladdin from Algeria. I've been living in Jeonju - South korea since 2 years.

I'll be happy to meet you if you live around ^^

Greetings.

Hi , good to hear that , i re arrange my  visit to Korea to  November. 
I will contact you .
Thanks

:) hi everybody wishes all doing well!
I am planning to visit seoul in the end of this month , we can meet each other one day! !!!
Good luck to you

Sure Sure ^^ welcome :)

Hi Guys! I am a Moroccan Living and working in Dubai, I am planning to visit south Korea.  :)

ca y est vs etes partieraconte ns un peu ??

Hi everyone ,

Salam Lamyaa ,I'm Hajar from Morocco I live in Casablanca I really want to move to South Korea but I have no Idea how can I made it , and it will be my big pleasure If I will go there and teach our beautful language "Arabic" .So Lamyaa happy to know you and if there is any information to me please sistre send to me in my inbox "[email protected]".
thank you .

hi you welcome karim in seoul  from morocco

Hisu
Sure you're not the only one , if yu go to moon you'll find arabic speaker good luck .

Hi
I'm here you're any time yu want .

SALAM
hi hajar
you are left in South korea?

salam !! kamal here from morocco?? are you also moroccan ?? in seuol?? im in morocco !!
how is life there?? get in touch , i consider moving there if there are any real good opportunities

hi dear
how are you ?
you live in Seoul?
are you working in there ?
i will be there in next month and i am searching to find somebody in there can help me to see seoul
my email is : ++++
if you like send me massage
regard

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting personal details on the Forum please + share in private for safety reasons
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Zined
I will come next month but just for 3 month
And I wish i could find a job in this periode
Heeeelp

Helloo
????

Kaamaal are u there
Plz contact me
This is my mail

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please share your mail ad in private messaging

Hello everyone

@assiaelena,

Please let us keep this thread centered on Arabic speaking in Seoul. For jobs, i suggest you post an advert in the Jobs in Seoul section.

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna

hello , my name is soufiane, i live in marrakech, i don't speak korean, but i really want to go to korea, for study or work or anything else, because i live in a verry hard situation here with my family and i need to live far from them, but i have no idea how to go there, can you please help ?

Dear Sofiane ..i'm an Algerian student here in Korea & I advice u to apply for a scholarship to study in korea ..if u have an account on FB then type KGSP 2016 & join that group to have more info ..otherwise just type "studyinkorea" u'll find a site where u can get all the required info

yes  im  here

hello Lamyae tu es toujours en Corée?

Hello everyone,

@Magicmoon, please write only in English as you are on the anglophone version of the forum. The member Lamyaa has been inactive on this thread for years now  :(

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Ok Bhavna and sorry

hello dude im willing to go to south korea soon and i need some informations if you still in there

yes  im  in korea

ok

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

hello guys , i'm kaoutar from morocco , i'll move to live in south korea in few months , i wish i could meet arabic friends there, let's keep in touch

the1Beatles wrote:

hello guys , i'm kaoutar from morocco , i'll move to live in south korea in few months , i wish i could meet arabic friends there, let's keep in touch

An old thread.

There is a Korea-Arab society in Seoul  a Google search will give you information.

thanks stumpy ^^

hi
i am Essraa  from Egypt. and i spend one year to find job in south korea and i didnt find anything
could you help me please?
thanks

@Essraa magdi

Check out the jobs section top of this page.