Need help for Visit visa processing from Philippines to Oman

need help abt visa processing
Hi,
Is there anyone could help me to process a Family visit visa to Oman? My Aunty will sponsor me but she is unable to walk in and apply my Visa in Ministry of Foreign Affairs due to her conflict schedule. Does anyone knows an agency inMuscat to make arrangements ( visa, air ticket, documents)? And how much is the total fees for all of these?

fathnazreen wrote:

need help abt visa processing
Hi,
Is there anyone could help me to process a Family visit visa to Oman? My Aunty will sponsor me but she is unable to walk in and apply my Visa in Ministry of Foreign Affairs due to her conflict schedule. Does anyone knows an agency inMuscat to make arrangements ( visa, air ticket, documents)? And how much is the total fees for all of these?

There are people who do this and cost minimum RO 200/- and they are the sponsor themselves this is what I've heard.

As far as I know, family visit can be done only to parents, children and siblings of the sponsoring expat. If your aunt is sponsoring you, then the sponsor of your aunt should process the documents directly.

Why are you coming for a visit if I may ask?

Hi, thnx hexebella. That is exactly thing she must do sponsoring (niece, nephew & cousins) applying my visa appkication directly to immigration. Then there comes a friend of her could process all of these asking about 250 r.o. I and my Aunty are trying to find an Agency that will charge us with less fees.