Masters degree scholarships/jobs

Hey there anyone who knows anyone who can be able to assist me get a full scholarships for my masters degree in any country all over the world?would like one in business administration or hospitality.Would also appreciate hints on how to get jobs abroad(hotel and hospitality jobs or related fields) been trying many sites but cant seem to be successful,any ideas on how i should go about the above?
Any advices will highly be appreciated.
Kind regards,
Shirley.

- "Any country all over the world" will not work. Moving abroad is difficult and requires full dedication and a sense of purpose: "I want to go to country X, because ..." Only then you will make it!
- Besides your personal goals, the choice of country is also limited by language, visa rules and other factors. After all, would you want to move to a place where you cannot speak, read and write, where women are treated like dirt or where criminals or warlords rule the land?
- Also, you need to decide whether you want to study or work. Both at the same time is not normally possible. This also depends on your financial resources and visa/work permit rules.
- If you decide to study, contact universities in your chosen country about available courses, entry formalities and costs.
- Scholarships are usually reserved for students with excellent results - thus freshmen are not normally eligible.But since there are many kinds of scholarships with many different rules, you should contact the student liaison office of the university you want to study at, to enquire about possibilities.
- If you decide to work, apply for jobs at applicable companies. It often helps to visit them in person. If the country's rules allow, try getting a work permit first, so you have better chances to fins a job.

AND: You need to decide and do all this by yourself. If you wait for people to help you with any of this, it will never happen!

well i like this...thank you for your advices,when writing this  i knew this questions will be raised,,i  should be more specific and well as you have said do it on my own..,thank you though for the advices.

Good luck!
(You also need a good dose of this, in addition to all the above.)

Hello Shirleymo,

There are several scholarships in business fields, but as others have said, you need to decide which country. This will make your search a lot easier. You can decide which country by researching online for countries that encourage international students, for example. Or by researching world university rankings in the business field. Also, you can research countries based on job opportunities after obtaining your masters and if that country's visa regulations allow it of course. :)

Usually, if you study for your masters you can only have part-time jobs that can be unrelated to your specialty, but some people do find part-time work that is specific to their field of study and that counts as job experience on CV.

There are many scholarship websites and you can google anything but you need to type the right words that will suit you from your own experience.
scholarships.com/

Cheers xx

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR