I am looking for new friends in Gibraltar

hello my name is mary I am look for a new friends in Gibraltar thanks

Mary

Hi Mary,

I moved your post to the English speaking forum of Gibraltar for better interactions with the other members.

Cheers ;) ,

Sarah
Expat.com team

If you resemble Sophia Loren it will be very easy.

Hi Mary,

Im moving to Gibraltar in a couple of days.. Perhaps you can be my first friend there :D

Hi Mary,

How are you getting on? am looking on moving to Gibraltar in April

Kindly

Paula

Hi mary my name is Johnny   I also looking for a friend.   Can we talk?

Hi iam moving to Gibraltar next September are you already move??  Can we talk? ?

Hi Mary, are you still in Gib now? I just arrived here, looking forward to making new friends too :)

Hi my name is john I'm from london am I thinking of going to live and wok in Gibraltar.   Can we talk?
What kind of work are you looking for? ?  Or have you already  have  a job?

I have got a job already :) when you will come to Gib then?

November  but I don't have yet a job..

Oh I see, it is better to come with a job offer. I lived in Sheffield before, I just find it is more expensive here!

But u are already  living in Gibraltar?   And what kind of work are you doing.?   I just left my work from the BBC..  and I will be looking anything  to do I just want to live there..do you have a flat in la liner?  Or in Gibraltar?   I was talk that to live in Gilbralta is more expensive ...
thanks for talking with me. 
Would be nice to meet you

I just arrived here yesterday, here there are many online gaming employers with job opportuninties, and this is what I will do. You can find out some on line gaming recruiters too like on Linkedin. I have a temporary stay now and looking for a place to stay in a few weeks in Gib.

Great I wish you well..  but I have vever done that job !!!  Probably they will ask for if I have experience. ?    What exactly are you doing?   What was your jog in  England?  And why Gibraltar?   Why didn't you staying in uk?.