Immigration to Denmark

Hi everyone,

I am thinking about Denmark immigration from Pakistan, but still i am not clear about the funding requirement.I have few questions if anyone  can give answer to me, please, like; do we have to keep that big amount for the whole period of assessment, which could be a year?  and what about  the job availability? Is there anyone from Pakistan in the same boat, so that I can get help in processing things.

Thanks and regards

Hi MariaWS,

We started a new thread for you on the Denmark forum for better visibility.
Maybe you should tell in what field you intend to do your job search.

Regards
Armand
Expat.com Team

Dear Maria,
                    You have to show the bank statement  of DKK 6,472 for person over the age of 25 living alone . If you are applying for green card scheme program then you have to retain this money in your bank account for at least two to three months . The count down starts from when you send your visa application alongwith all original documents and original passport. They will scruitnized your all educational and work experience documents in two to three months and once they have completed then they will send all documents back to you. When you have received all original documents  then you will be able to move you amount into another account or withdraw that amount.

hi everyone,
I am a citizen of Nepal. I applied for the Green Card Scheme on the mid(May-June) of 2012 and got interviewed in the Embassy of Denmark, Nepal on the 19th of October 2012 and by the starting of 2013 I received a refusal letter Stating that I am unable to receive 100 points required for the approval of the Green card. I was surprised and astonished nevertheless I decided to appeal as I was a genuine candidate for the green card. Finally I appealed for the case. And I was happy that I received a letter from the Immigration Appeals Board on January 2014 stating that the Immigration appeals board has reverted the case decision and I am eligible to obtain 100 points. They have returned the case to the Danish Agency for Labour Retention and International Recruitment for further action.
Since January 2014 I haven't received any news from the Danish Agency for Labour Retention and International Recruitment . I am really very worried that I have already spent two and half years for this processing of green card and I am still waiting for the result.
Can anyone tell me how long does it usually take after i get the letter from the danish immigration or anything related to this matter
thanks and ur answers would be really helpful for me