Flying to Lima peru - Cheapest way to get to Peru?

Hola,

I want to go to lima peru soon to visit some friends.
Could someone tell me what is a cheap way to fly or get in to peru? Or anyone who has exspeciance with it?
Im from The Netherlands.

Thanks already!

Cheers,
Seeb

Hello, you should check orbitz.com and compare prices. I am flying to lima from Atlanta August 28th and going on spirit air and it's $555 round trip. I usually fly delta but thought I'd try something different. Lord help me I haven't heard the best reviews and it's a budget airline but the price is right. :) I'll see how it goes. Might be back to delta if it's not a decent experience.

From the Netherlands I'm not sure. That's a long way.

Wow you must be using miles or something. from California to lima is 890+ and that's barefoot!!!!!! for another 55 dollars can go frontier.

No, I'm not using miles or anything. If I lived in Florida to fly to Lima is a lot cheaper than $555. I'd be in South America and Peru all the time then.

Can you enter with a one way ticket on an American passport? Checking on Orbitz they no longer let you stretch a round trip ticket longer than a couple months. When I was living in Costa Rica I would get a round trip ticket over 9 months  to a year.

The cheapest way to go from holland to peru was for me around 900 euros. But I have also seen tickets for 600.

Seems there is a new Bolivian airlines for travel in South America. Maybe useful for short trips in the region.
http://www.amaszonas.com/

If you overstay your visa and paid the fine, could you re-enter the country and agree to pay the additional fine? It's a dollar a day correct?

Hi, my last trip it was going to cost about US$ 5500 from Lima to Mauritius, but I checked with 3 travel agencies and the best price I got was US$ 2540, yes less than half. How?
First, you need to look for a honest travel agent, a person that u know and tell her/his that u want to go to Peru at a lowest price.
When I started looking for air tickets they told me that I must fly first to Paris, then Mauritius but with one more stop. It was only one travel agency that offered me Lima- Sao Paulo-johannesburg- Mauritius. If you have no problem with connecting flights I think it is a good chance to save money.
Good luck.
There are a lot of discounts and special offers traveling from Barcelona to Lima. Maybe this is a good start to search

Wauw thats quite much to be honest!! I did pay 900 for my last flight with KLM. From Amsterdam to Lima one way flight.

very good price 555 $ as i'm from kuwait not less than 2000$ i will pay to reach this country Peru so please could you recommend to me the country as safe or good business environment what about the touristic areas does it deserve ? it spend my time and money their ?

I have friends there, and they said it's a nice place, but the ticket is very expensive...  ;)

tickets from europe are more cheaper i mean its the only way to peru europe and usa and internal south america country no direct flight from africa or middle east or asia for sure .,