Free Accommodation for Female Englsh Native Speaker

Hi,
We would like to host female english native speaker in our house. We live in Beşiktaş, İstanbul. Our house location is so good that you can reach wherever you want easly. We can allocate one of our rooms freely in exchange for helping our daughter improving her english. She is 12 years old. During the day time you can work anywhere or you can go on your studying. Thanx ...

My name is Carla and my English is superb .  My family is in the USA and Istanbul. I'm bi-racial. I'm a medical student but at the present time Im exploring my own business in Exporting to the  USA.   Please tell me more about you and family..... Such as culture. and  social status and careers .  Thank you.

hı ı am an amerıcan who just emıgrated to turkey. ı am mature woman wıth 8 chıldren of my own (not ın turkey of course)
ıt sounds very ınterestıng as i am an englısh teacher and would lıke to relocate to somewhere more central ın ıstanbul. ı am currently ın ıstanbul but out ın the suburbs so ıt takes me 1hr to get to work everyday
you can contact me ıf the posıtıon ıs stıll avaılable

The housing section is here :

https://www.expat.com/en/housing/middle … /istanbul/

closed

Closed