Jobs in southern sudan

Dear all,
i m seriously looking for a job in south sudan,i am a trained agronomist and A specialized in vegetables growing and cereal crops
anybody who needs helps in that area can Contact me on [Moderated: pls avoid posting your personal details on the Forum]

Have you tried a Google search for a job.

I worked in South Sudan for 3 years and the weather there is hot and dry with intermittent, low rainfall so cropping is not done here that I have seen. 

Perhaps try and contact the South Sudan agricultural office in Juba.

Hi otim philip,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that your post was moved to the South Sudan forum for better visibility and interaction.

I also suggest you to post an advert in the agronomist positions in South Sudan section.

Thank you and best of luck :)

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Dear All
I looking job in south sudan i am  graduate of electrical engineering and have more than 3 years experience in telecom company. so i am glad to work related to electrical engineering with my best effort.

I suggest you do an online search for electrical or telecom companies in Juba and send your CV to them.

I am planning to visit South Sudan in order to find new opportunities on financial sector where I am expertised. I am interesting to offer my experience especially on banking sector where I have 15 years experience.

bo07

I suggest you do a bit of online research before you come over. Get some contact addresses for the banks and financial institutes, contact them and let them know when you will be there and arrange appointments.
That way you will get replies from interested people, and save you time and money going around all of them.

Am south sudanese Looking for JOB seriously. Nurse by professional worked with the church for six months. Hired by MSF- French for one month and half
If there are jobs opportunities within south sudan make me know as soon as posssible

Hi Barnabas Mbele,

May be posting your CV in the Nurse job offers in South Sudan section might help you find the job that suit you better. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

I am a kenyan wildlife mgt graduate and am willing to work in south sudan.Any conservation body that can employ me please.