Anyone can help me ?!!

I am looking forward to studding in south korea _ I am egyptian woman ,, So anyone can help me ??!! :)

Hi donya17,

Can you please be more specific?

What kind of help are you looking for please and what studies would you like to follow?

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Thanks for answering :) ,
I Need to know if i can study economics or bussines administration  Is there any scholarship ? Sec. What abouut living there difficult or easy As i am a muslim woman ??

Hello Donya,
You can definitely study here any subject you wish. There are good Universities in Korea having global students every year. These days I see many students from almost all the corners of the world coming to Korea for their Bachelors or Masters program. You need to be good at academics. You need not to worry about any restrictions with regard to your Religion. Society is open minded to Religion here. I didn't see any racial discrimination based on Religion. There are lot of muslims living in Korea these days. Keep check with the Universities like University of Incheon, SKKU,Ehwa etc. You can get a lot of information in Internet. I say Just google it.

Rudolf