Moving to Pemba - Seeking child psychiatrist job + piano/dance teacher

Hi there All

I am a Child Psychiatrist currently working in South Africa. We are in the process of moving to Pemba and I am hoping there are some work opportunities for me. I was also wondering if anyone knows of a piano teacher and modern/tap dance teacher for my daughter. I know I am possibly being too optimistic but hoping with the growing expat community in Pemba there is a chance.

Please also comment on what most expats are doing re malaria prophylaxis especially for the kids. We usually use Malanil when we travel but would appreciate comments

Hope you all have a lovely evening

Hi , not sure what the best medical advice is but we are of the opinion that its best just to be extremely vigilant with sprays , creams , mosquito nets and not to take anything if you are going to live in Moz . Best simply to be alert  and if any flu like symptoms to get a full blood test , not the rapid test which can be inaccurate . Then its a three day medication with rest and plenty of fluids . We have only lived here for 10 months so possibly there is more qualified advice ...kind regards , Jonathan( xai xai )

Thank you Jonathan

Hello rph  :cheers:

So as to help you get more visibility and response to your post, a new thread was created from the latter on the Mozambique Forum.

For increasing your chances to find a job opportunity I suggest you to place an advert in our section Healthcare jobs in Mozambique

So as to find a teacher for your daughter, I invite you to place an advert in our section Music Classes in Mozambique as well as Dance classes in Mozambique.

Regards
Kenjee

Thank you Kenjee