Dream interpreter

is there anyone here able to interpret my dream?
it was recurring recently

in that dream i was cutting my hair and then i realize that the haircut was asymmetric..and i decide to get some help

It means that your frustration to post on here had been so bad that you needed to cut your hair. Now you have posted again you can go back to the normal dreams of dancing lollipops and men etc....

I had a dream about wandering around a sheep farm at night but I'd forgotten my wellies.
What does it mean?

Hi

Try to ask the smart people Mbak but not a shaman :)
Believe me, that all dreams is good because it comes from Lord.

By the way, salam kenal ya

Mia

lukereg wrote:

It means that your frustration to post on here had been so bad that you needed to cut your hair. Now you have posted again you can go back to the normal dreams of dancing lollipops and men etc....

still i let my hair grows wildly..and --no hair comb--  :D

but i think you are right..i need to post something again...
wonder if it's still okay to be the usual Evilicious Me

Dont be anything else, that would not be correct

thamia wrote:

Hi

Try to ask the smart people Mbak but not a shaman :)
Believe me, that all dreams is good because it comes from Lord.

By the way, salam kenal ya

Mia

first, dont call me Mbak..
second, i am not INTO shaman or orang pinter things...
third,  i just need to know what does it mean...well actually just wanna set a topic,as well said by Luke that it was only my frustration of being away from this site..

lukereg wrote:

Dont be anything else, that would not be correct

or unless i can be unicorn...

Be a unicorn be a unicorn please.....

Interesting topic, if a bit older, and I'm not in Indonesia.   I had my own theory before that dreams could be interpreted by the emotional tone and not the symbols, but I'm not sure if it really worked.

So the dream about cutting hair would represent something else that is frustrating.  It might not work out that a good solution was offered by the dream since a subconscious isn't always good at that,  but the occasional insight could come up.

A haircut in a dream symbolizes casting away the old and making a new start.  Or you're a David Crosby fan.