Will visit NZ this 1st week of Sept. :) Any Filipinos here?

Hello there! Im Isah, me and my colleagues will be coming to New Zealand this 1st week of September, we just got approved on our Visa application and so happy about it! This will be our first time to visit the country and so excited to explore and learn new things, tour fascinating places and looking forward to have friends here in NZ.

We would also love to meet a lot of our fellow kababayans there and would love to join the small groups like gatherings in the churches and the like and hang-out. We will maximize our stay for 30 days to visit Auckland and also Wellington.

I do hope for a warm welcome for all the Filipinos living and working there and also to other nationalities.
Looking forward to have friends here!

Thanks,

Isah

I am Filipina but I am not living in Wellington. I knew a lot of them living there. One of them name Wenda Balmadrid , she owns an Asian store and also her mother owns one as well, her name is Toneth Dawson.  They have many friends and it will be great if you will all meet them. I hope this info. will help you.

Good luck,
Lani from Napier

There is a page on facebook: facebook.com/FilipinosinNewZealand

If you get a chance to go to Hamilton (south of Auckland) there are lots of Filipinos here. waikatofilipino.org.nz/

Hi Lani- sorry for my super late response. I am now here in NZ. Just came today, Actually i'm in auckland right now and will go to Wellington at the 9th of this month. Sure, will definitely meet them. Btw where's napier?

Hi Olivia- thanks for the advise. Sorry as well for my super late response. I'm now here in Auckland here at queen street, downtown. Maybe we could meet if you are available. Btw are you filipino-american?

Hi thanks for replying on my post. Btw we are already here in NZ, would you know the name of the store of your friend in Wellington. so that we could drop by there. thanks.