Weekly aperitivo

of course join us guys! i think we will be there at least untill midnight

Ok on my way... hopefully I'll find you guys!!

I went and couldn't find anyone... cos I got the day wrong. What a numpty!!!

Hi Karen,  sorry for the mix-up with the days, hope to see you tonight! I live quite close to bar magenta so will be there for 21h.

Hi guys,
Next meet up is on Tuesday the 24th at Blues Canal, Via Casale, 7 (navigli area), at 18 to watch the football match Italy-Uruguay.
We will have a table booked under the name of Milan expat.
Come along, new members are welcome.
See u soon

come people!!! will be a great experience for us cheering italy team altogether with milan peoples! :D
the more the merrier ;)

Im coming but a lil later...wait for me! ada urusan dulu ;)

hi guys! i'm new , i'm italian but i speak english and i would like to meet new people to emprouve my english and also to know international people. so where is the nex aperitivo? if you have a Group on facebook or you have facebook you can add me , my name o fb is : Vincenzo Fumo VF

i'm waitinf dor an ask! :D

Hi guys! I am new in Milano! Just arrived few weeks ago i am french, i do speak english but not Italian at all, so it is quite hard for me to meet new people around here
I moved for a job, and it is definitely not as easy as it was at school! I speak currently english and french of course are you still doing this "weekly meeting" ? Please let me know!

cheers,

Ana.

Hi guys!!!
I'm french too, I'm leavin in Milan from more than one year now. I work here, I didn't speak a word of italian when I arrived but now I do. It will be a pleasure to meet you for a drink or a dinner. Let me know!!!!
Marianne

Hi everybody! we will meet at
LA Hora Feliz
Via San Vito, 5A
This friday at 21.00
take a look if you can recognize us from the pics
unless ask to bar for expat-blog group or just post something here
the email alert should be enough fast!
we should be seated outside
see you there

Ciao!!

This friday I'm quite busy but for sure next one, I'm in!!!

Enjoy!

Marianne

(moderated: no copy/paste here pls)

I'm in! See you tonight guys :)

I just finally stumbled upon this site...new to Milan, I'm going to try to stop by and find you guys tonight!

Does anyone know if they are showing the match there? If yes I am in as well!!
Ana.

I called yesterday and the girl who answered said the France/Germany game was showing there  :)

when we organize the next aperitivo we will post here and you are free to join😉

Hi Fab  :)

I organize aperitifs in English, at different dates, when I am in Milan (My next one will be on a Thursday, on July 24,  and another on a Sunday--where you can't. lol  :cheers: )

take care,
Melody Fox (aka the Princess of Rock)
LPM

guys,

anything for this friday/saturday?

Probably not. A lot of us are away this weekend. We will post an aperitivo next week though.

Best rgds

hi!
no aperitivo, tomorrow?

aperitivo will be friday at 20.00-20.30
i will post the place tomorrow by midday
see you soon

The best to drink is the negoni. I love it

let's meet tomorrow at
-Jab-
Via Corsico 1
20144 Milan
Italy
20-20.30
see you there

we will meet wednesday
at 20
Sans Egal
Vicolo Fiori 2,
Milano

Hey, just commenting so that I can get on board the next time the apertivo train rolls around...

Same here id love to join you guys!

Hi everybody!
After the summer's break we are back
We will meet saturday h20.00 to
Hora Feliz
Via San Vito 5A
Milano
we will book a table at name Expat-Blog
you can ask for it to find us
Hope to see you there

Hey,

I would love to join but not sure what time I will be finished work Saturday so do you stay there for the night or move on to another bar?

we Will be' there most of the night;)

I would looove to go. This will be my last weekend in the city. (^___^)

Cool, i'm in!

hey im just new to milano and would love to join in your weekly aperitivo, is there one planned soon?
thanks,

evie :)

Great craic the other nite guys, looking forward to next one :)

hi everybody! we will meet wednesday 1st h 21.30 at Ugo Bar, via corsico 12
see you there;)

Hi folks, tomorrow actually there is a internation event which is an aperitivo in the club eleven , via Tocqueville 11, near c.Como
I will go.
Anybody of you wishing to join please tell me so I can put you guys on the list.
See you soon

hi everyboy we will meet tonight at hora feliz, you can find adress in the post before, is a little too late to post this :(
at 20.00

Hey I'm new here but I really like the idea for  weekly aperitivo but unfortunately there're are no posts after October 2014. Do you have any plans in future? :)

Yes we'll post whenever we have something going on :)