22 and new to Doha. Anyone my age around?

Hello, my names Phoebe and I've just moved here from England. I'm staying with my dad in Doha for a while and looking for journalism work at the same time. I would love to have someone to hang around with who didn't create me. So if anyone would like to have a drink or something, just let me know.  x

i really need true friends not for form n i like to meet new people from more cunntries

Hey Phoebe - welcome in Doha and the heart of the Arabian gulf...why you not checking out internations.org - its an expat platform organizing events & coming togethers, and other activities of internationals around the world and locally...you have to enroll to the local community and you can start networking, joining the events which normally happening at least twice a months and surely meet new friends from all over the world living and working in Doha :-)

Good luck and all the best for you in Doha....
ByeK

Hello Phoebe

I invite you to participate on threads in our Networking in Doha section so as to increase your chances to find friends around.

Best Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hiya,

I'm 22 also just moved from the UK :)

I'm up for going for a coffee or something at some point :)

Becky :)

Hi Phoebe
I am also 22. I am also same like you. I also don't have any friends here. If you are like me you can contact this no

Haseeb

Hello everyone

I just recently moved from England to doha land ... 6 weeks to be precise 😊..I would love to meet anybody who recently moved here to talk about doha..etc..I suggest we can all meet up for a coffee/tea and some cakes in a nice coffee shop..anybody interested?😊

Hi
       Welcome to Qatar. I am also same like you. i don't know any people here.
i would like to contact with you.

Good luck

Hi Phoebe,

I'm 23 and have just moved from England about two weeks ago. I'd be keen to go for a drink in the evening sometime. Let me know!

Joe

hi Phoebe,

i can drive you all doha to check arroung if you like, i know the places.......free of charges......only to have friends to pass the time,

if your interested please let me know....free this weekend......byeeeeeee

Ansar

Hello, Welcome to Qatar.

I'm up for going for a coffee. If interested drop me a line or send me a message.

Stay safe and enjoy your life.

Dear all ,

I'm from france and new in Doha for a six months internship  , I'm looking forward to meet new friends because I'm feeling very isolated , so please heeeeeelp ;)

I'm 23 and I'm also looking for new friends , I would be pleased to meet you ;)

im 24

You welcome to meet if you like. i am 41 year old,recently moved from the UK.We are few expats meet once a week and I could introduce you with the group.

Regards

How's ur move so far?

If you are interested in exploring qatar ( to the best of my knowledge)...drop in a line, and be assured of a reply.

Cheers.

Sriram

Hi, I would like to join you ..I am also new here and looking for a friend like you. .emmm please check me on what's app ***. .Thanks!!

Hi
am from saint Christopher and am free for a coffee

if you wish keep in touch my mail [email protected]

I'm just starting my second week in Doha from New Zealand........ pretty hectic first week but so far so good. Would be nice to meet other expats, I'm staying in West Bay not far from City Centre mall......

Cheers
K

Hello!

I am just 23 moved to Doha about a month and a half ago and dyyinng to meet other people my age to get together with!

Coffee? :)

Hey Phoebe,

Are you still over here?

Hey,

Are there any fun loving like minded people out there who would like to meet for Coffee, Tea or Shisha? Let me know!!

im new to doha to would love to meet some new people, send me a message and we can grab lunch or a drink now ramadan is over!

Hii
u seem to be quite interesting

Welcome to Doha, I can show you around...I am 30 from Kenya, I have been here for almost 4years now :)

...and the trawling continues. Been 1 years and 3 months since the last post and 3 years 9 months since initial post...

Why not
We can arrange any appropriate time to hangout and have a coffee with you
My name is Ahmad , Jordanian nationality have been in Doha for more than three years.
Feel free to message me
You are welcome my friend

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Alright there,

I'm Nick, I work at beIN Sports here in Doha. I came on here to post an advert for a room but saw your ad and remember being 22 and starting on the journalism scene. Could be worth a coffee if you want to know about Sports Journalism in the region.

Hope all's good. Enjoy the sun

Nick x

Hi my name is nader and am coming on monday

I like

Hi girl ! So you still I in Doha ?

Yes am Iam in doha ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Great

Do people even look at the age of posts? This was posted in September 2014, the lady is now 25 years old and probably not even living in Doha anymore!  :lol:

Closed