Just arrived in Dhaka - Maybe we could set up an Expat blog meet up?

Hi everybody

How are u ? I just arrived in dhaka 2 days ago.
Have a great day
Feel free to contact me. Maybe we can set a one expats meeting haha...

Herewith my email address: [email protected]

Thanks
Charly

Hello Charly!

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Kindly note that a new thread has been created as from your post on the Dhaka Forum to help you get better visibility and response to the latter.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi Charly,

What are you doing in Bangladesh?

Okay noted

Thanks
Charly

Hi Shane,

Nice to know you
I am working in here. Actually I have been here 1.5 years. But every 2 months , I should go to other country.
How about you ?. Happy weekend.

Thanks
Charly

I have been here for 3 years, working in a number of different jobs.
Seriously looking to leave Bangladesh soon, as it is now really starting to drag me down.

What happened shane?

Nothing specific Charly. It's just Dhaka and Bangladesh in general.

Dhaka very much deserves it's rating as the most unlivable city in the world (putting Damascus aside), and when combined with Bangladesh's rating as one of the 3 most corrupt countries in the world, and the world's 3rd most densely populated country; it doesn't make for a particularly enjoyable place to live and work.

I feel very fortunate that I have the Expat clubs to escape to, and can afford to get on a plane and fly out of the country every 6 to 10 weeks; but many expats do not have these luxuries available to them, and so I feel very sorry for them.

I also truly believe that Bangladesh will get worse before it gets better, and that real change for the better is at least 2 generations away.

Okay Shane, Hope the situation and condition in Bangladesh will be better.

Hi

if you are available in Dhaka so far i can meet you

Best regards
Habib
[email protected]