Looking for spinning classes

Hi

I have just arrived in Jeddah and was wondering if anyone knew where there might be spinning classes. 

Thanks for your help!

Sarah

Jeddah does not offer many options when it comes to GYM for women. That been said, Z club, Curves, Golds , Dr.Soliman Fakeeh hospital (Olympia) and Ladies Gym in Samiria Clinic all offer spinning  and pilates classes. Give them a call depending on where you live and your budget you can decide where to go.

Note; the classes are not available on all times since regularly those places will face trainers shortage.

Hi

That's great, thanks very much.  I have access to a gym on my compound but was hoping to find spinning on a compound somewhere. Can I just go for spinning classes at these and not pay for full membership?

Thanks!

Sarah

Not sure about that    :/  ...I know of some Yoga classes conducted at Compounds and other places in Jeddah but not sure about spinning.

The thing is that there is high demand for health and fitness for ladies and very few providers, thats due to the laws here preventing having a standalone GYMs for women (they should be attached to a healthcare facility or under the license of a physiotherapy center) but this will change soon. 

This monopoly, gives them the power to set their own rules and prices (womens GYMs are much more expansive than mens) so I will not be surprised if they asked you to join their place before allowing you an access to classes.

Curves and Golds  have more than one branche for ladies here in jeddah  ...where  do you live in Jeddah?

i know some hiphop classes maybe u can contact them( jeddah.hiphop.club[a]gmail.com )

Please let me know regarding yoga classes in Jeddah possible if there r any power yoga

Hello,

Please note that this thread has been inactive since 2014.

I would suggest that you start a new thread with your questions in our Leisure and things to do in Jeddah

Thank you,
Gavind.