Volleyball team

are you guys still playing volleyball
i wanna join you guys
i am not a pro just wanna play for fun

hi guys, count me in .... when and how to join

@rafatazzeh > just to remind that this is an old topic. You may start a new one on Jeddah forum. Thanks.

I'm in. I leave in Saudia City and there is a field in the coumpond in case you want to play there I can check the possibility.
There is another one in the Saudia City club, inside that looks good.
Bernardo

Hi,

I am just coming to Jeddah in 3 weeks. I used to play Volleyball here in my home town. I am interested to know, if your team is still playing the games ever day or weekends. Let me know the details so that I could also join with your team.

Looking forward to hear from you soon. Thanks in anticipation. Good Day.

BR,
Dominic Jose.

would like to join to play on weekends

Hi
you can join beach Volleyball in any resort , we play every friday in red sea resort
thx.

@ sami -can you provide more details as to what time, how to get there, entrance is allowed for all?

They are in obhur area, and some resort allowing members  some you can enter our is members but some like diving village or la pelage you can pay and use the beach facility , usually they play afternoon on fridays ,

thx.

OMG this forum is old but people are still replying anyhow glad to hear from newbies hihih.....so lets open this again make it accountable hmmmm did i said it right ..go volleyball go....beach volleyball or street volleyball will do as long as you guys a word of its own.....if you are willing don't just reply quote me.....

I agreed let us play...i hope u know any good place or any training centre as i know that al ahli teaches volley ball but i havnt been there....

i would like to join the team. but is there anyone who can be a trainer? i want to know each rule and how to make a perfect tosses and spikes and receives as much as i could.

Are you guys still playing, If yes, please count me in and let me know how to contact?

Hello

Call me, Im a Libero. 0592634774. Tnx

Hello dear ,,,, I'm Mansoon from Jeddah I really want to b part of volleyball team.I hope u 'll invite me and we 'll play together....my phone number is 0596432648....any player of any need me to play with them I 'll b ready.thanks you all lovers of volleyball

I want to play volleyball i am a good player i am ready to play

Plzzzz reply me i am waiting

Call me i am a hard spieker contact xxx pllzzz call me

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange your contact details via private messaging
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

@ Zafar_ayann,

Please when you post be patient, furthermore this thread is dated 2014, you will not be getting any response  :(

So, i am closing this outdated thread and i invite you to browse the proper section of the website here : Sport partners in Jeddah.

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed