Muay Thai and Jujitsu gyms in Andora

Greetings from New Zealand!

I might be moving to Andorra to teach soon - can someone please advise if there is any Muay Thai, Jujitsu or martial arts gym around Singular or nearby areas?

Thank you in advance - I can't live without martial arts! Otherwise I will have to start my own club and  I'm not even kidding when I get there.

Also - if you can give me 3 reasons why you love living in Andorra that would be awesome :) All the comments will be paid in imaginary hugs from me   :cheers:

I look forward to hearing all the answers :)

Happy weekend everyone :)

Bon dia kiwi girl !!

Try this link and see if it helps you. Is not in English though.

http://hispagimnasios.com/foro-de-artes … 49907.html

I do not know if they are nearby Singular or the place you are looking for, but in Andorra everything is relatively close, so I would not worry about that.

And is precisely one of main three good reasons for me to live in Andorra: Everything is near, because the country is so tiny and it does have a pretty good urban bus system. I do not have a car, and I get everywhere in the country. Of course there are certain times (not many) when I must call a taxi, but it is not biggy.

Another reason is that this country is quite cosmopolitan, the official language is Catalan, however is common to hear Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian, English, Euskara, German, Occitan and several others.

A third reason, probably the most important to me would be its location, its richness in history, it is one of the oldest countries in Western Europe, it is completely sovereign, it is quite safe, very little unemployment, it is democratic, peaceful, beautiful, civilized, and has a very good quality of life. It is the "PAIS DELS PIRINEUS" (the Country of the Pyrenees"), yes indeed !!

Perhaps for you coming from New Zealand, all these "personal reasons" are not a big deal,  when you arrive here, you may not even consider them good enough reasons. You be the judge.

Good luck to you !! And if you make it here at all, and by any chance we meet in person, I shall not accept "imaginary hugs", they would have to be real ones.
Adeu.

Txabi

txabi.ertze 
please be polite,

U thankfully offer help but dont say real hugs

I have a friend who works near singular and he's big into his Thai boxing etc. I can put you guys in contact. Have you decided to come yet??

Hi Helen,

Unfortunately I am on my way to Central Asia instead of Andorra.

Thank you so much for trying to help - I really appreciate it.