How is Kuwait for a single man?

I am considering a teaching job and would be moving out alone. Is it a good idea?

from what perspective are you inquiring exactly?

I think that most people here wants to make some money for a few years and leave.  It is quite dust and not clean city.

Avoid. Good preparation for the priesthood/monk life/self contemplation/introspection.

Basically could be very boring despite having some social activities. From experience and speaking to others you have to get into groups which tend to be relatively cliqueish. So there are you are in a group and that's it. A lot of people say yeah I will call you when something is on but rarely do.   Social life is very limited.  Sports seasonal - but then at 45 degrees, expected. Quality of services are generally poor.

You have to make a major effort on your own to have a life. Abu Dhabi, Muscat and Doha seems to be easier to have a good work-life balance. For me the best part is going to the airport and boarding a plane.

Like most persons say, its just to make money and leave. Tick the box that you have worked as an expat.  Know what your objectives are and have very low expectations.  If there are other options seriously consider them.

The way I understood the question is: "Is it safe for a single lady to move out alone?"

I believe it very much is.

As for the general negative light that is shed on life in Kuwait, you wouldn't need to stay here for long before you start seeing why for yourself.

But I still strongly believe that there are many amazing people here which can make it much better to live here. Good luck.