Cheap way to transfer money from Turkey to Pakistan.

Hi all

Do any one know  any way to transfer money from turkey to pakistan ?.I have to transfer money every month ,
I try westren money union  they are expensive.
I try Habib  bank .(no charges  on money transfer) in macidikoy the process is time consuming  they have no online system. you have to go to bank and make  signature and fill the form every time. and i have to travel 3 hours just to reach the bank.

Waiting for your suggestion.

1. Make an international bank transfer, cheaper but took too much time.
2. Use a credit card where you can load money into it using your Turkish account or debit card, the first card should be sent to your family of course.
3. Find a Pakistani ( sorry if I wrote it wrongly ) who is travelling between your home country and Istanbul.

Personally I use 2 and 3

it needs some hard work to find the best bank for transferring money ask AKbank it's widely spreaded here maybe you can find something helpful

You can use standard chartered bank online money transfer into any other account of beneficiary.

Hello
How do you send money to Pakista.
Where is ha bib bank.details.plz

first of all how much money you want to transfer ??

if your amount is little , so you should choose western union..

if money is big so its better to open a dollar account in any bank. and then transfer the amount to directly in turkey bank account.. its cheap than western union..

further any information regarding any issue in pakistan.. just inbox me.. am available !

thanks