Any Filipino in Groningen or Friesland?

Hello mga kababayan,

I would like to meet Pinay's in  Groningen or Friesland province. I have been here in NL for some few years but I do not have many Filipino contacts. Feel free to contact me , maybe we can spend some time to cook Filipino food or hang out somewhere..Thanks

Halo kabayan,
I live in Groningen City. Kaw po?

Hello, I am living in Groningen too with my husband. I would like to make new contacts in Groningen aswell :)

Hi my name is Rechel i live in groningen I'm also looking for friends in groningen....

Hello...I want to meet filipinas also here in groningen...I'm looking for it for almost 3 months already until I found this Expat.com...hope to meet you guys.

Hi...I'm an au-pair here in groningen for almost 3 months now & i'm looking also for a filipina friend since I'm just new here...hope we can hang out also.thanks...

Hello Bing,

I'm Filipino from the US and traveling to Amsterdam sometime on May, 2015 as a tourist with a possibility of living and working in Amsterdam. Perhaps we could network together with fellow Filipinos in your area. Also, could you you provide me information about the Filipino Restaurant in Amsterdam? My visit to Amsterdam is a familiarization tour, seizing up personal and business opportunities that would be mutually beneficial for us someday.

I would appreciate a word or two from you.

Best regards,
Raymond

Hi kbayan San k banda s Groningen?

Hello...i'm here in Leek.

Hi. I'm not a filippino but if you would like to meet up, it's fine. I'm in Groningen every day.

hi please send me a message back. cosz i have a filipino gf and she want mee filipino's in Groningen too

Hi,

I live in Groningen. Send me a message if u want to meet up..

Groetjes,
Rovi

Hi @bing2909 good day.. I hope u still can see this email im new here i live in Annen.. I would love to meet kabayan here in groningen..

Hi, everyone! I work in Groningen [Europapark] area now. I go there a few times a week due to hybrid arrangement. Sometimes, I just go visit coffee shops at random during my remote-work days. I'd love to join if some of you will arrange some meetup?

Hello everyone,

This thread is old and has been inactive since 2015.

Whoever is looking forward to meeting new people, I advise you to post an advert in the Netherlands classifieds section.

You can share as many details as you want about yourself and what exactly are your interest/hobby and this will make it easy for people to contact you. 1f601.svg

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

[Thread closed]

Closed