New members of the Norway forum, introduce yourself here

ATONG ISAIAH AGU wrote:

I am a thirty-two -year-old general nurse with a bachelor of nursing science degree.I have nine years of clinical work experience. I intend to relocate to Norway as a general nurse.I live in Cameroon.

I recommend looking into how transferable your skills are. Many American nurses have been having problems with their credentials not being accepted in Norway. They are being told to retrain or worse!

Hi everyone!!

I'm a 32 year old Spanish who just move to Stavanger this week looking for a brighter future, and I would like to meet other expats from any age and any nationality to drink a coffee or a beer and share our experiences xD

So write it in the open or send me a pm

Vi ses snart!!

hi , how are you ? i am new and i want to make nice relation

Hy every body, am a Cameroonian from central Africa and i will love to eroled in Norway far a master degree in computer engineering ar network securty and a student job. i will like to have informations about the documents required, conditions to filled and so on. thank's in advance :(

Hi every one , my name is Mohamad , I'm new to Norway ,I've visited Oslo ,Tromso ,Fredrikstad ,and now I settled down in Bergen :D
I loved the city and it's nature
I'm a dentist , I was doing a Phd research in Syria , but because of the war I had to leave my country , so I began surfing the world , I visited Jordan ,Malaysia , Indonesia , Turkey , France ,Italy , Germany , Greece but nothing like Norway :D
I'll start learning Norsk next week , and now I'm looking for friends here in Bergen for meeting or doing some activities.
and also I'm looking for some kind of job after school .
as I have a dentistry degree from outside EU , I think it will take some time until I can practice dentistry here .
I have a good knowledge in website designing and managing , I worked as a journalist for some time , and I'm a new hypnotist , I'm trying to get better as it's good for my patients .
well , that's for now :D
Thanks for reading . :)

Hi. I'm a Filipina married to a norwegian guy. I'm living in Norway on residence permit on the grounds of marriage. We are only married for a year but we have a lot of marital issues. We both agree that we should go our separate ways. The problem for me now is that I am at risk of going back to My country if we separate since the rule is that we should stay together for atleast 3yrs before I can apply for a permanent residence permit. I am employed here (100%).
Is there anyone in here with a similar situation or who can advice me on what the best thing to do to continue living in Norway? I really need an expert's advice. Thank you.

Sorry posted twice but can't find a delete button so I just edit this one :) Disregard this post please. Thank u.

Hei Sophie, I have read and heard a lot of stiries like yours and unfortunately, i have not heard of anyone who has not stayrd on after a break up. I will ask some organizations here in Norway regarding your question. You can of couse go to a lawyer specializing on migrant cases. I'll let yoy know iwhen I get an answer from the workers org in Oslo,

Hello all  :cheers:

Warm Welcome to all our new members  :par:

-------------

Little Reminder to all members participating here :

Kindly note that this thread particularly is for presentation of our new members, please tell us more about yourself, what you do in life, how are you experiencing the life as an expatriate.

Also you can ask for required infos if needed, however we always encourage members to throughly check the multiple threads on the forum to gather required infos, or to create a new thread for asking questions.

Best Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

I am ATONG ISAIAH AGU ,I general nurse wishing to meet you in Norway

Are you in Norway already? Am a Nigerian Nurse, hoping to move to Norway soon, hope you don't mind us communicating

HI...NOT YET...NOW I'M IN ITALY.
WHERE DO YOU LIVE IN THIS MOMENT?

Hi all! I'm Marius. I'm new on this site,but I live in Norway for two years. I love the weather...especialy on the west coast! :D

Hi is thre anyone here (Filipino) who lives in Trondheim? ? :)

Hi all,

I am a Naval Architect from India with good work experience. Now planning to move to Norway for my higher studies. Is it hard to find a job in the maritime/oil & gas sector after my studies in Norway? Please update me :)

Hi,

my name is Dr.Aneesh.Prasannan. I am a dentist from India. I have plans to move to  Norway. please help me with the procedure.

I 'm Humayun Kabir  Now In Dhaka Bangladesh , want to move In Norway And And the procedure of it> I have already Completed my Education

Hello I 'm In Dhaka, Bangladesh, May we have share The Norway moving process,

hello hello hello

laszlo is going to move to Norway soon so get ready all recruiters trow all the best chef jobs to my face.

:heart:

what would you recommend to a chef who wants to work in norway. speak english zero norvegian. :)

Hello I'm also want to move Norway we can share about the procedure and jobs

hello
how are you?

Hello I am from Dhaka . Bangladesh, want to move Norway, Can we discuss about better procedure if you want.

Hello all

Warm welcome to all our dear New Members on the forum  :par:

Just a little reminder :

This thread particularly is for presentation of our new members, please tell us more about yourself, what you do in life, how are you experiencing the life as an expatriate.

Also you can ask for required infos if needed, however we always encourage members to throughly check the multiple threads on the forum so as to gather required infos, or to create a new thread for asking questions.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi, my name is Gillian, living in Norway since Feb 2014 with my husband and 2 young kids. We moved here from Ireland with his job but I also have family here which helps.
Looking for other mums / trailing spouses to exchange experiences with ?

what are you doing here i am seeking job

Hi.
My name is Vjeko Car. I am comeing from Croatia. I live in touristic place name Crikvenica and I was born here.

Upon finishing a four year higher education vocational program and graduating as an electrician, I also gained qualifications as a driver for the C category enabling me to drive trucks. I worked in various companies as an electrician and as a ship electricianin in a shipyard. I can speak and write English and speak German and am willing to learn Norwegian.
I am active musitian and I play guitar and sing.

Sincerely yours,

Vjekoslav Car

hi
im liza from stavanger, i arrive here one week from now, who can help me to find a job, because i am only speak emglish, and i will start to go norwegaine course in oktober. but i really need to have a job.

regards
liza loren Brabante

iam okiru omunyoi denis, 29 years old, i come from uganda, iam a medical social worker by proffession, currently iam still in uganda, i love working with children developing programs that benfit them, I wish if I can come there to do the same, I would wish to get a god father or a welcoming family there who can stand with me. Iam proud to be there if you help out.
I have a project here: foundationshadow .com

helping children to seek good medical care, school dropout to go back to schoool and also supporting the elderly.
Please stand with me.
Love you all.
Denis

Khalilsouissi wrote:

ok

Another of your one word posts which has nothing to do with the subject matter at all.
You are not living in Norway and have no information to offer so please stop these silly posts.

Hi,
I visit Oslo regularly and I am looking to meet some new friends. Please contact me if you would like to chat.😄

hello everyone..Im just new here..trying to explore :D

Hello there. How are you doing? I am pretty new as well. what is your name? I am Vyeko from Croatia.
Have a nice day.

Hi,

I am looking for portuguese and norwegian people in Norway, especially in Bergen.

Regards, ( Abraço)

Filipe

Hello,

I'm a Greek guy who is about to move in Norway.. I would please like for someone to help me out finding a job as computer technician or helpdesk support, preferably a desk position until I have some time to learn Norwegian by attending in language courses.

I have already tryied to find a job but all of the job vacancies have Norwegian language as a must.

I am having a more than 9 years experience as computer technician and helpdesk support.

I would be gratefull if someone can help me out.

Thanks in advance.. :)

Hello, I am MJ. I am currently in the Philippines. I am planning to move to Norway by applying for jobs online.
Been there twice and I really love it! Norway's been a childhood dream for me..
I would appreciate if you can give me tips on how I can get a job despite being 10,000miles away.
Thanks in advance!

Hi. My name is Nadzirah. I'm from Singapore. I'm considering to start a business in Norway, preferably in Tromso or Oslo. Currently, I have two Singaporean friends who are  working in Oslo. I have heard interesting facts about Norway and stories about the gracious people. It pleases me and I'm delighted to choose Norway as my next home. I am presently working as a full time Multimedia Educator and a freelance Graphic/Web designer. I would love to know more from anyone about starting and running a halal cafe in Norway (e.g the minimum capital required, cost of rental for the cafe, ideal place etc). Thank you very much.  :)

Hi cristy here. Getting married to a norweigian man soon. Cant wait. Super excited and super happy

Hei!  :cheers:  I 'm Billie from Australia. I am currently studying Occupational Therapy and will be commencing a 10 week clinical placement at the Haukeland University Hospital (Bergen) in March 2015! I plan to come in January to enrol in a beginners language class through Nygardskole and possibly take on some casual work too. I hope to find answers to my visa query via this forum, however am planning to read up on existing threads first.Thanks in advance for this blog, the threads are very helpful and I use it daily! Looking forward to moving to Bergen in the new year!

Closed