Questions about airports in Guayaquil and Galapagos

Hello! I was wondering if a 4:22am arrival in Guayaquil will afford me enough time to go through customs and catch a 8:30am flight to Baltra? And do I need to buy my Charles Darwin pass at the airport before I travel to Galapagos?
Thank you

Yes its no problem. Very quick to clear customs.

Agreed no problem with changing planes in that time frame. When you land in Baltras you will have to buy a National Park pass for $100.00. It's only $6.00 if you are a legal resident of Ecuador. You are funneled through a line to do this as soon as you get off the plane.

Airport taxis for UIO/Quito, which ran $5 to $7 to the old airport from Gringolandia, more recently have cost upwards of $25 one-way from there to the new airport in Tababela.

Now you can potentially save $$ on your trip to Quito International, according to the online advertised rate of $18.99 at www.taxitababelavip.com ...

The promotion does not clarify a pickup point, so make sure they can provide the service at that rate or close to it for your trip to UIO.

Disclaimers...Night rate or Centro rate may vary.  Rates subject to change without notice.

cccmedia in Quito