Business English In Cali

Hello! I'm on my way to Cali next month (I currently live in Pedasi Panama but I am originally from Denver Colorado) and I'm considering opening a Business English tutoring school for after hours idomatic spoken English lessons.

I have started a similar business in Chengdu China.  I have a CELTA certificate and I have taught English before, but the intention of the company would be to prepare professionals for the international business world.

My question to the forum:  Would the business climate in Cali support a "Business English" tutoring company, and if so, what suggestions do you have for locations where such as business might utilize the proximity to companies that require English speakers?

Also as a new expat in Cali, any recommendations on locations to live or not live as an expat? 

Looking forward to hearing your responses!

Hi. I hope you are fine. I read your post and I was wondering if you are speaking of Cali - Colombia? and if you are there now, thanks for your answer.

Until soon.

Hello Maxtrax,

How are you? My name is George and I moved here last week. So far/so good for me... How is your experience in Cali, thus far? Have  you started the English Learning business that you were interested in doing? If so, perhaps you need instructors?

Hope to hear back from you. Best, George (I live in Cali near the Jardin Plaza/Mall)

Hi, we are looking for new friends in Cali that can speak english or bilingual to get to know...Brad