Sofia meeting - a cup of wine after work

As I promised I will organize a meeting in Sofia, where everyone could get together, have a drink and find new friends. Probably a cup of wine after work is a very good reason and will help everyone to relax and communicate freely. How about next Tuesday ( 2 September) ? There's a very nice place right in the centre of Sofia - Vitosha street. There are several suitable bars there so I'll have to choose one - Memento, I think it is on Vitosha 31.  Eight o'clock pm should be fine even for the most hard working peole. Every one is invited, but please drop me a message or write here, so that I will know how many places to book. Hope it will not rain that evening.....

Kristiann

Is this still on?

I might drop as well.

Yes, this is on, I'll be at the bar with a PRINTOUT reading EXPAT-BLOG, or you can ask the bar tender too.

O.K., find us at the bar - printed label - EXPAT-BLOG

Good morning my friends,
Is there any other meeting that will take place in the following days?

Hello Janos,

this first meeting was not very polular, probably I've not posted it in the right place. I will organise another one soon.

Hello everyone. I have recently moved to Sofia from the UK and I currently do not know anyone.  Do these meetings still happen as I would love to attend and meet friendly faces :)

It is not difficult to organize such  meetings, and they could be very useful to the newcomers. I just need a volounteer to assist in the organisation?

How do you go about organising the meetings?

hey ))) I am expat in sofia, I am looking for friends))) I have facebook)))))

I am up for a cup of coffee or a drink, let's organize something?!

O.K. I'll organize another one for next week, probably thursday evening. How many of you preferr a bar and how many a pub type place ?

Hi Kristian, just to let you know, I'd be happy to join next Thursday but I'll be back home from 27th till 30th. Depending on my next month shifts, I'll be in for the next meeting though. Answering your question, I'd prefer a place not too loud where you can have a chat without shouting :)

Hi claguazza,

I was absent too. But now in Sofia. If there are at least 3-4 people we can go for a drink on Thursday, 11 th., after 19.00 o'clock.

Hi,
Is there still someone that want to go out for a drink? Let me know

Matteo