New to Viet Nam, living in Nha Trang

Hi Guys

I'm fairly new to Vietnam and currently living in the beautiful city of Nha Trang, having moved here from New Zealand.
I am currently looking for work teaching english and hope to stay here permanently.
I would be keen to make new friends and contacts and hear a few stories or experiences of live in Viet nam
Message me here if you like and I will get back to you

Thanks
Jason

You gonna find a lot of them in Star Bar  or the Watering Hole

Welcome!
Hope you will enjoy your stay in Nha Trang  :)

l3ully wrote:

You gonna find a lot of them in Star Bar  or the Watering Hole

Find a lot of what at the watering hole or star bar?
Expats?

charmavietnam wrote:

Welcome!
Hope you will enjoy your stay in Nha Trang  :)

Thanks Charm :)

Yes, plenty of them there. A good number of them are English teachers

Hello to you and welcome to Nha Trang. I note your interest in teaching English and hope you are successful in finding a post.  if you would like to talk to students about English teaching, and their feelings and experiences concerning this you would be more than welcome to attend a class here and learn direct from the students. I have run a volunteer project focusing on conversational English  for over five years  and therefore understand many of the strengths and weaknesses Re: English in Vietnam.  My invitation to you is purely to learn about students feelings and experiences, not to be involved in teaching on this project.
if you are interested I will let you have further details.
Mac

Hi Mac

Thanks for your greeting and invitation. Yes, I would be interested to know more about your courses. If you prefer, you can email me the details at rayningtoads at gmail. com

Jason

I have prepared email but it has rejected your email address - I have copied and pasted as per your reply and just  amended @.
My email [email protected]