Expat blog gathering Dubai mall fountain - Friday 29th August at 7 PM

Hello everybody in Dubai
It's time to make the second expats gathering ,
:blink:  I wish people couldn't join the first one are able to make it this time !
it's decided to be in : Dubai mall fountain . Friday 29th August at 7 PM
:cheers: each person in the group of attendee have to introduce himself and share the group with his plans in Dubai city and the people confirmed till now :
2 Egypt.
1 Russia.
1 Italy .
1 France .
Language exchange , socializing , friends making are the main and only goals for this gathering :up::up:  if you have any business or marketing plans you are not invited  :dumbom:

:up:  stick it up !

ok i join. Fountain is a big area and on friday 7 pm will be crowded just send me your mobile no. in my inbox..

:)

Hi,
I am also in, as Mr. Sourav rightly said, it's better if you can provide your mobile number.

No reply..may be organiser doesn't want everyone to attend..

:)

its all drama in expat my friend this just turns out to be glorified dating site...

Lets "excluded meet" today or tomorrow?sourav, can you suggest a place?

Sorry everybody :D
It was working day for me that's why I couldn't contact you offer still open next Friday night
5 September
And this is my contact  0506848158

good you except appology thats maturity yes i will join same place same time next friday..

And what exactly are you guys going to be doing other than watch the fountain?! I'm pretty sure if someone has been in dubai for longer than 3 days guarentee is that he/she has seen the fountain already! Let's do something else, something you would never do by yourself....I can get good group discount for desert safari if someone would prefer that!!

Language exchange , socializing , friends making are the main and only goals for this gathering     if you have any business or marketing plans you are not invited.
Please read the above lines and judge yourself weather you are invited...no monkey business and marketing plans....please

Guys we mentioned it before no business
Anybody want to suggest other activities is welcomed
Watsaap at 0506848158

We need female participation ...