Best western compound

Good morning,

I am wondering which are the best western oriented compounds in Riyadh and among those, which have the best family facilities and activities going on.

My family will join me soon and I'll move out from the hotel where I am staying now.

Can you help me out please?

Thank you

Skoop77

Arizona
Al Hamra
Eid
Cordoba
Kingdom
These compounds are decent ones.

Thank you Kate,

are you currently living in one of those?

Gurnada
Nakheel
Khozama

I stayed on eid last year
But been to all of them as a visitor

Can any one in compound need partner to share then contact me

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum

Check out Al Bustan, it's brand new and is adjacent to the new American School.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum.]

I am trying to contact Al-bustan but no reply? Can anybody help me with this?

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls)

Hi friends,

There is a new western compound opening soon. Al Nakhla Compound.

www.alnakhla-sa.com

regards,

hi - do you know pricing at Al Nakhla compound for a 3/4 bed villa.  We are a family of 4 relocating (potentially) from Australia.

Al Nakhla Residential City is a Western Compound and it's still yet to launch and this is going to be an amazing compound because they have pretty much everything. I saw their compound when we attended the Iftar and it's pretty much a real residential city / small town on its own because they have Central Park in the Middle of the compound, cafe and restaurant, gym, swimming pools, bowling area, school for toddlers and many more, they will be the first compound in Riyadh that has theatre inside just like Aramco compound in Dammam. You only need to bring in your suitcase with you and everything is pretty much there for you to move in, it's fully furnished and equipped with classic design home appliances.
Also around the area the largest Danube supermarket in the Kingdom is being build, Tamimi supermarket across the road and there's shopping complex right next to it. Probably next year the International school just right outside the compound will be ready too!

The General Manager Mr. Lou is very accommodating.

mtha wrote:

hi - do you know pricing at Al Nakhla compound for a 3/4 bed villa.  We are a family of 4 relocating (potentially) from Australia.

3 Bed room Villa from 345000 SAR; thats the quoted price, but for sure there will be some discount on this price, as I feel its on the higher side !!

that sounds over the top.  BD3000pm!!

is there anything reasonable (3 bed villa) for around $40K to $50K per annum - on a decent western compound with good facilities. we are considering a move from bah to ruh.

I dont know so much but heard about Akaria compound, that it is reasonable.

saimans wrote:
mtha wrote:

3 Bed room Villa from 345000 SAR; thats the quoted price, but for sure there will be some discount on this price, as I feel its on the higher side !!

I have their Leasing manager's mobile number you can contact him directly because he gave us his business card. It's 050 512 6180 his name is Mr. Anas, he is a very nice gentleman. He'll be able to assist you on prices individually or via your company if your company is responsible to deal with your accommodation. :)

MysticaUK2009 wrote:

I have their Leasing manager's mobile number you can contact him directly because he gave us his business card. It's 050 512 6180 his name is Mr. Anas, he is a very nice gentleman. He'll be able to assist you on prices individually or via your company if your company is responsible to deal with your accommodation. :)

Thanx for the Info ! :)

saimans wrote:
MysticaUK2009 wrote:

Thanx for the Info ! :)

I must add, this is a MUST see and highly recommended compound if you wish to live normally just like home and you will only know what I mean when you see it yourself! :) My friends and my family are looking forward to move there too!

MysticaUK2009 wrote:

I must add, this is a MUST see compound and you will only know what I mean when you see it yourself! :):)

Can you pls share the Price list that they have offered you ??

saimans wrote:
MysticaUK2009 wrote:

I must add, this is a MUST see compound and you will only know what I mean when you see it yourself! :):)

Can you pls share the Price list that they have offered you ??

We don't deal with them, our company does! :) Sorry! :( If I know I will share here. My husband was told it covers the companies allowance for the staff. so all together that is already a positive news for us! :)

MysticaUK2009 wrote:

If I know I will share here. My husband was told it covers the companies allowance for the staff. so all together that is already a positive news for us! :)

They have mailed me their sky rocket prices, seems to be on a very very high side. But yes, Luxury do come at a price ;)

saimans wrote:
MysticaUK2009 wrote:

If I know I will share here. My husband was told it covers the companies allowance for the staff. so all together that is already a positive news for us! :)

They have mailed me their sky rocket prices, seems to be on a very very high side. But yes, Luxury do come at a price ;)

True! And people do pay for luxurious lifestyle! :) otherwise, we would have an unpleasant kind of living if we don't get to live in a luxurious place like this one particularly. :D I can't wait to see when it's completely finished!

Hello,
I am considering Eid villas, want to know how is it? How are the facilities there and is management good?

Eid Villas is more likely a family villas. This compound is for westerners and we have very spacious villa. In this compound, we have a nice wave pool that kids enjoy after school with a spiral slide which is fun to use. Eid compound is quiet, neighbours and the compound staff are quite friendly too. They have restaurant and cafe both with free wifi.

Al Hamra

Does anyone know where is Hollandi Compound in Riyadh located.
Ages ago Netherlands Embassy staff was housed there.  arif

Ishbilla compound is also very spacious 10-15 minutes drive to Granada mall depending on your driving speed, I guessed!  :P I have visited it several times when I had coffee morning with my friends. But of course the BAE compound which we have an access to, is also a nice compound, it is also another huge compound only problem is its out in the stick. I am more a city person so I want everything easy to access.

saimans wrote:
mtha wrote:

I really think it's way over priced, I was informed it's quite small compared to other compound villas.

Mrs.Riyadh2012 wrote:

I really think it's way over priced, I was informed it's quite small compared to other compound villas.

That is for sure over priced by my standards. But I guess this business is more or less thriving on Demand and Supply.

May be its worth it and may be its not; will wait for someone's direct expereience about this compound.  :)

Hi
I'm moving to Riyadh in the coming weeks and helping my company find a suitable compound.
Can any tell me is sedar , villa Parma or Granada village any good.

Hello
Do u know how much is the rent for a 2 or 3 bedroom in Eid compound please? Thanks

Hi... we have availability in our western compound plus we are providing School Bus to British school as well.
Below is the Link and email address
Villapalma.co
info[at]villapalma.co

Regards

There are many compounds in Riyadh depending on tenant preference.   

Al Bustan Village is probably one of the newest most biggest - 

Visit Facebook page  -  albustan village

or email at  [email protected]

contact  [email protected]  :D

I'd love to live in one of the compounds but a single studio is extremely overpriced. Way too off-the-charts

Hi,
we are looking for a nice compound (with good facilities for kids  and good management)
we have a proposition in a Nakheel compound in ruyadh and need have more information about it
many thanks
Haddou

Kamine wrote:

Hello
Do u know how much is the rent for a 2 or 3 bedroom in Eid compound please? Thanks

You can call Mr. Gireesh directly to 2483366 Ext. 7001

Haddou wrote:

Hi,
we are looking for a nice compound (with good facilities for kids  and good management)
we have a proposition in a Nakheel compound in ruyadh and need have more information about it
many thanks
Haddou

AlNakheel is behind Eid compound, AlNakheel does not have Royal guard like Eid compound. Its cheaper than Eid but not as secure as Eid compound and the other secured compounds like Salwa Garden and AlNakhla Residential City compound which is behind new Danube in front of new Tamimi near Red Lobster.
The new AlNakhla Residential City is situated on Khaled Bin Waleed Street Riyadh with adjacencies to the Business Gate.

bahtoksa wrote:

that sounds over the top.  BD3000pm!!

is there anything reasonable (3 bed villa) for around $40K to $50K per annum - on a decent western compound with good facilities. we are considering a move from bah to ruh.

Hello

I was wondering if you got some compound for that budget? I Will be moving with my family and my budget is similar to yours, and I also need a 3 bed villa or apartment

thank you in advance for your reply.

kind regards,