Mid- week hook up!

Hi,

I am new to PP too and I would like to meet more people. Let me know if there's a chance we can meet

Hey,

Is someone interested to get together on the 7 september?
I'm would love to organize a meeting with new expat as i'm in the same position, new in Phnom Penh :)

sheers!!!

Hello Everyone,

I'm in PP from 3-11 September then back permanently early next year.

I would love to meet some of the good people here this coming week so please PM or post if you have any catch ups you're having that would be greatly appreciated.

Look forward to meeting you all.

James  :)

Hey all,

I've just moved over to Phnom Penh for the next six months and looking for more people to hang out with. The salsa community here is great, but one can always do with more people to hang with right?

Drop me a line here and let's get together!

Edmund

Events Phnom Penh

hey guys! first of all, welcome to phnom penh for all the newcomers.. if you'd like to meet up, hang out and party with expats and locals alike, come join us for the halloween party.. it's the first of it's kind in phnom penh and promises lots of fun.. join us on the facebook page for more details..

"Get your spook on this Halloween with the Spooky Booze Tour, brought to you by Events Phnom Penh and NOMAD. We promise to put the BOO into booze with a night of freakish fun, as we take to the streets in the booziest bus ever seen stopping at some of the hottest watering holes in town. Costumes are mandatory."

Join us Events Phnom Penh or contact us on [email protected] for more details.

Hi i came cambodia 5 months ago...
Nice to meet you.

Ia JK, I am in P.P. for about  one week now , but it is  my 8th trip  l plan
to stay a long time and be employed or have a business. What are you dong here?
Would you like to  meet for a drink or coffee.
You can call or text to me and we can  find a place to meet. I am living  by the Riverside on St. 19 and St. 172,
Longlin GH #1

It will be nice to  meet you.
David Curtin
070 745 571