Discover the new Expat blog !

It is wonderful. Amazing. I just like it.

that's cool, keep up the good work!

Looking forward to using it. I am sure the new features will be well received. Thanx

Helo, very interesting !

Great job,Julien..
many thanks to you..

really

Have been a member here for a few years now, the site has grown somewhat since I first joined. It certainly looks flasher and more professional compared to other forum related sites out there.

this is good !!
but why is my private messages service is not activated for me :/

yeah, this is a good idea

but my private message still not activated  :sosad:

Hello All!

We have an anti spamming system on our private message system so as to prevent members from being overflooded by spams and other unwanted messages.

For your private message system to work fine, you should be active on the forum, review the threads, participate, and as soon as you are active, the private message will automatically unblock.

Also bear in mind to NOT copy paste messages to members, because it will be considered as spamming and your private message system will be blocked.

Expat.com is first of all an informative site where expatriates all around the world share on the forum information to help other expatriates.

Regards

Kenjee

it should had a kill-off button to kill accounts.

easy

Amazing new and innovative Expat.com...Luving it and keep up the good work..

SD

Could you find out some ways by providing a notification system?
like for some mobile application we get notified quickly when a message comes up, or a forum discussions takes place.
You do have one, thats right. But as you know its from a mail system provided.
For me what i guess logically is that a push notification is required.
Please comment, if it is a good opinion or not?

Hello rameesraja77  :cheers:

I invite you to please make a post in our section Help us improve the website so that the required department can look upon this interesting proposition of yours.

Thank you for your concern.

Regards
Kenjee

thank you for this helpful illustration :cool:

Awesome!

nice!

Good

Nice to learn about this...

How can we install it on mobiles?

its Nice and thanks for Expat team.

Good morning everyone ...I wish you a happy day

This expat-blog makes life of expat easy and exciting.

nice

yep. i love the current concept!

time and location is no more an issue! sounds great!!!

that would be an added advantage to the users
thanks

Am beginning to enjoy the website

merss wrote:

Dear members and friends, :)

As you have noticed, you now have access to a new version of Expat.com !

What's new?

Pretty much everything, but you probably didn't see the old one.

hi friends i am new in khober , i didnt know about the new version .. but please any body can tell me the mesage i am receving that i have no access for blogs is what ...

Benard Smith wrote:

Hi dear i am a new member here, and have been trying to use the Expat.com but its difficult for me to send out message please can some one tell me how and what to do.

Read the rules

Yes I have seen this new version of Expat.com and its very nice .

Its Fantastic :)

hi i joined newly , but my messages are not delivering ,,,, message is poping up that must put some message in the fourm to activate the messaging .... but how can any body tell

qasim6990 wrote:

hi i joined newly , but my messages are not delivering ,,,, message is poping up that must put some message in the fourm to activate the messaging .... but how can any body tell

There are about a million threads on this subject.
Maybe you could read a couple.

it's so nice !

WOW! can any of you newbies read?????????????????

Stop posting that your message system does not work and read the rules as well as Post #91 above.

Bottom line.... participate with meaningful posts (not hi, :), How are you, good day and such) on various threads and presto... you have you PM service.

Bob K

i see

Meet other expats and join the events

OR