New members of the Ethiopia forum, introduce yourself here

Welcome Keder , Expat.com is a wonderful means of communications, Sharing ideas, businesses and above all it is a great thing to be part of the big big community . Together we share the wisdom of the world.

Bienvenue!!!  Welcome!

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls)

Hi everyone  :cheers:
I'm new to this blog and glad to be here.
I'm Ethiopian and live in Addis Ababa.
I want to experience new things, I hope I will learn more  from expat experiances.
Thanks,

hi i want work in ethiopia adis ababa for long terms

welcome,

but you should tell us a bit more about your skills and intrest in work, so People can give you good advise.

Oliver

greekveer wrote:

What sort of job
What experience do you have 
What qualifications do you have. 

You will need to offer more information before you get a reply.

Hi all
I'm new for Expat.com am happy for geting this.              my name Eyob dereje I live in Addis ababa Ethiopia,I'm studing mechanical Engineering in Arbaminch univeresity my sterim is Theremal at this time I want to get aparentship place pls if u find me tell me

Hi everyone
I am ifeanyi male nigerian
am a manufacturer
am interested in living and doing business in Ethiopia

amanita123 wrote:

Hello everyone. My name is Amanuel. I am new to this blog & don't know where to start. I graduated with Computer science. I am here to give any kind of assistance on computers and also interested in any business ideas.

Hi amanuel
am new to the blog
am interested in living in Ethiopia and doing business there
am a nigerian
am a manufacturer
Let's communicate

greekveer wrote:

Welcome,
I suggest u to visit jobs blog for more , u may get a solution.

Hello all,

My name is Labruce, I'm originally from the US, but currently working in Kuwait.  I'm interested in moving to Addis Ababa.  I've visited the Country 3 times and enjoyed myself each stay. I look forward to communicating with each of you on this site.  Well wishes to each of you!

hi am planning to come to barselona as of october to scias hospital. hope to see you then.

Hi, I am Bert, a Dutch aquaculture consultant. From October 2014 to June 2015 I will live in Bahir Dar with my wife and two children to co-ordinate the start of a fish farm. We have a lot of questions about the life in Bahir Dar.
We are looking for a furnished house for this period. We hope some-one can help us.
Blessings to all of you!

tks, best wishes to you too.

my name is merkebu yitayew am BSC degree holder from wollo university by computer science department am also 25 years old I live in Ethiopia I have no mother and father am alone. if I gate chance I will enjoy germen. have a nice day until meet again.

my name is merkebu yitayew am BSC degree holder from wollo university by computer science department am also 25 years old I live in Ethiopia I have no mother and father am alone. if I gate chance I will enjoy germen. have a nice day until meet again.

hi Emmanuel if you need any infos concerning computers works you can comunicate whith me and i can give you some advises thank you .Sara

sorry dud! are you serious you would love to move to Germany ???? if you want i will definitely help you from your situation since you are not having a father and a mother... i know i will definitely change your life i fell bad such a kind of poor kid since most of Ethiopian enjoying the economic development any ways email me at - [email protected]

Hi All,

I am from India and by the end of September. I am moving to Dilla as my husband is joining Dilla university... Pls share any kind of advice you have on housing, food, security, social life and work . I have never been anywhere outside India so i am afraid of moving.
Pls tell me what to expect in Dilla...

Pls help

Regards
Akansha

Dear all,
My name is Konjit Dereje, I graduated in BSc from Hawassa Universty in foresteryand MA (everoment and development) in addis ababa unversty contact me by [email protected]

Hi guys ☺😊😊😄

@Ifeanyi. That is a good idea. You can get me on amantwd[at]yahoo[dot]com. Have a good day

Hello Sara, I would love to share ideas. And thank you for your time. My address is amantwd[at]yahoo[dot]com

@Ifeanyi. That is a good idea. You can get me on amantwd[at]yahoo[dot]com. Have a good day

ghebrewolde wrote:

hi Emmanuel if you need any infos concerning computers works you can comunicate whith me and i can give you some advises thank you .Sara

Hi Sara. you can get me on my email at amantwd[at]yahoo[dot]com

Hi all,
My name is Hanna Fisseha and I'm from Addis, born and bred. I'd be happy to help anyone out with questions about the city generally - Housing, dining out, cost of living, culture, events, settling in etc. So please feel free to ask!
Hanna

Hi everyone.iam openminded,brillant person.i like exchanging ideas&sharing experiances with people.thank you all.

Seeking Professor of English job in universities / colleges around Addis.

V. Lakshmanan wrote:

Seeking Professor of English job in universities / colleges around Addis.

Welcome to the forum
I suggest you contact teaching establishments in Addis and see if the y have a position for you.

My name is Ashebir Diriba.i am ethiopian citizen.from ethiopia i live Ilu Aba Bor,Mettu Town.now i am graduated from Addis Ababa university with  Ba degree in psychology in 2006 and have 4 month expirience.so, now i am searchin for jobs. So if you have any information please inform me.YOUR SINCERLY [email protected]

I have studied my 1st degree in plant science. and I have been graduated my MSc in urban environment and climate change management. I have an international publication with`environmental perspective of urban agriculture in Debre Markos Town, Amhara Regional state, Ethiopia

Hi

I am really excited I have been selected to teach Journalism and mass Communication in Gondar University. Hope I will do well. I ahve travelled and lived in Kuwait, Nepal, Canada. This is  first time in Ethiopia. A bit jitter :):) . Soon will be awarded Phd in Mass Communication and Journalism.  Love writing, reading, travelling, yoga and music.

Hello
I am an American from Boston who has recently arrived in Addis with my three and a half year old son. I will be teaching at Ethio Parents School. I am looking for a furnished house to rent spacious, light, garden for 9 months. I would also like to find a car to lease or buy but I am on a limited budget. I love dance, yoga, music and Africa. My son's father is from Togo and we have already lived there for a year when I was teaching Theatre at the American School.

Hi, Gonder is s nice twon where tourists prefere as one of their destinations.All facilities are available and hope to enjoy to work and live there. I am living and working in Bhairdar about 180km far but have work visits frequently to gonder.

Wish you nice trip

Leake

Hi,
I am living and working in Bahirdar and i can tell you , it is  a nice and peaceful city.Hope to enjoy your stay.

Leake

Dear HI,
I was born in south omo zone  Hamer or(Buska,Dimeka)in  Ethiopia, and I have finished  my secondary school in  Jinka secondary school and i had joined to Arbaminch university and  I Have finished my first degree in computer science ,now i live in Arbaminch,  Ethiopia .

My name is Adane Girma.I am Ethiopian citizen.from ethiopia i live in Arbaminch Town.now I am graduated from Arbaminch university with  BSC degree in Computer science in 2005 and I have 7 month experience, now I am searching for jobs. So if you have any information please inform me.
Your  Sincerely, Adane Girma.,
Please contact me by this address ( [email protected])

hi, i'm betel solomon i am graduated from wolaita sodo university in BSC degree.i live in shashemene.

My name is is sami i live hier in À.À .i am proud to contact u.

hi
I am Endashaw Graduate of Software Enginnering and Cisco CCNA Certified Currently working as System administrator from addis ababa. am looking for a better job. pls any help
thank you

Closed